TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Shady05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What exactly is the whole head to head league about? Who do you play in it? Is it just random teams?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Shady05)
What exactly is the whole head to head league about? Who do you play in it? Is it just random teams?
Yea, they are randomly created when you sign up.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dam it, i drew my head to head this week, im on 7 points now, why is it that every week i have a team at the top of the table lol! same after the break too
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Liverpool fans, is Dossena the first choice left-back for Liverpool from now on? In other words, is he almost guaranteed as a starter every match?
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Liverpool fans, is Dossena the first choice left-back for Liverpool from now on? In other words, is he almost guaranteed as a starter every match?
Nah, he'll still be alternating with Aurelio for now, but he does seem the more likely of the two to start. A very attack minded player, so if he does cement a starting place (in a team which is usually very solid defensively) he could end up being the one to get from our back four.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laevis)
Nah, he'll still be alternating with Aurelio for now, but he does seem the more likely of the two to start. A very attack minded player, so if he does cement a starting place (in a team which is usually very solid defensively) he could end up being the one to get from our back four.
Cheers. :yy:

I'll keep an eye on him. Seems like a bargain at £6.0m for a player who plays in a team who keep a lot of clean sheets.
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cheers. :yy:

I'll keep an eye on him. Seems like a bargain at £6.0m for a player who plays in a team who keep a lot of clean sheets.
Bit of a shame he isn't contributing too much to that team keeping clean sheets :dry:
Phalanges
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh dear Lord. Having played my wild card, I expected to at least have my best game week. In reality, it was a ****ing disaster.

Downing, my sodding captain, missed a penalty, but it's alright because his score doubled. What's 2 times 0 again? Yakubu also missed a penalty, taking him down to 0, and missed countless other chances.

But it gets better. Ooijer actually managed to get me -1 points!

If it hadn't been for Zaki, I would have got 13 points this week. As it was, I managed a paltry 29. Not good by any means.

Still, maybe my luck will change eventually. :rolleyes:

[/rant]

(Original post by Laevis)
Bit of a shame he isn't contributing too much to that team keeping clean sheets :dry:
Bet it's even more of a shame when you see his name illuminated in yellow on the big screen! :p:
Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Forgot about this. Just joined.

Lucymaniacs
jh_1988_england
Report 10 years ago
51points this week,not bad as 2 of my team scored 0-had a few fulham/united players in my team lol
dropped to third in league and upto third in the head to head league
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Torres could be out for the United match. That's going to screw so many people over I bet! Glad I didn't pick him!
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Torres could be out for the United match. That's going to screw so many people over I bet! Glad I didn't pick him!
Ditto .

I never have been a fan of the insanely priced strikers myself :cool: .
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I could have been 5th if I had remembered to save Zaki as my captain. Bawwwwww :cry:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colesy)
Ditto .

I never have been a fan of the insanely priced strikers myself :cool: .
How about a certain insanely priced winger? :teeth:
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How about a certain insanely priced winger? :teeth:
Such a big fan I wouldnt look out of place in his front lawn naked with a video camera.
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What do you mean you'll remove people who haven't declared their team name?

Mine is ChuckleChuckleVision
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamin)
What do you mean you'll remove people who haven't declared their team name?

Mine is ChuckleChuckleVision
The teams in red on the first post need to be associated with a TSR name to confirm that the people in this league are people on TSR and not randomers.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Putting Ireland in my team seems to be a very bad choice now...
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Torres out, Berbatov in
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He's 'cheap' now too! If RVP's injured after his scan, I'll get Berbatov probably...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads