?
Report 10 years ago
its your bday in 55 mins :eek:
xBeccaxxGOKx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I voted in the elections. Think I saw Wiggler the other day too. Between Ember and the Mellor building at Stoke.

21 in 48 mins o.0
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i thought his bday was thursday lol, so hes been 21 for a day?
anyway just realised ive got 2, and not 1 assignment to do by january works out at around 2 months. that sucks lol. atleast no exams.
xBeccaxxGOKx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dude_se)
i thought his bday was thursday lol, so hes been 21 for a day?
anyway just realised ive got 2, and not 1 assignment to do by january works out at around 2 months. that sucks lol. atleast no exams.
No my birthday!

Only 2 assignments! I have one due in on Wednesday. Two for another module due by December. 3 practical write-ups due for December. Then however many Chemistry write-ups I decide to hand in.
And an exam in January
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wow tht sucks!
ive got a test next week, and some work to hand in, but shouldnt be too hard.
its just these 2 assignments ... but after what youve said, i think im lucky :p:

happy bday btw
joint party for you and wiggler ftw
Lderan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
3 in on 29st, 1 in january, 4 exams o.o
Wiggler
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
voting closes in 10 min!!!!!!!!!! get ya votes in for the election!!!!!!!!!
alexjrc
Report 10 years ago
I jsut got a letter saying there's an investigation and I have to go to an interview on Nov 12th. Why exactly should I have to go to this when I have no clue what it's about? They could at least be a bit more specific. Wiggler can you find out what the 'incident' at 13 - 16 shuborough house was for me?
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha pwned. i had to go to one of those.
they just give you a serious talk and some donna woman made notes on the conversation :confused:
if its your first offence it will be a warning. it could be for a fire alarm, something to do with your room, a complaint, etc. if you cant remember doing anything wrong then i wouldnt get too worried.
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So what has been cracking up at Stafford lately then? Anything good?! Apprantly it's quite empty this year (Stafford Court, anyways..)
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yea. especially at the weekends. halls seem dead. i might be the only one on my floor i dunno know. i know 1 guy is away, and think another is, and dunno about the other 2, but its like a ghost town.
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by noaksey)
So what has been cracking up at Stafford lately then?
Hey Chris!

well... i just got back from a day filming at alton towers, was soooo much fun!! rather cold n wet but a good laugh. Life's similiar to last year lol, lot's of random trips and visits out, parties and piss ups regularly held lol, was a pretty good party down last night, but i chose not to go cos i had to be up for the filming. When ya next back up chris? should come out with loads of us again, check out some of these parties going on n stuff, makes for a cheaper night out than the town, and well... better craic too lol,
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got two ikle hamsters today
Xtrm2Matt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bless you!

What'd you call them?
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cappuccino & Lilly
Xtrm2Matt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Awww !
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dnt spose any of you know if there are any shops doing a midnight opening this evening for the new world of warcraft expansion pack ? my flat mate wants to know lol, we're both probs gonna cycle into town anyway for the hell of it lol, but would be cool to know before hand...
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tesco?
dont see the point of midnight openings myself. by the time i got back home id be asleep anyway so wouldnt play it.
edit: @wiggler. whats the best proxy to use on resnet? its been going pretty slow lately.
cheers.
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
use .8 or .16
dude_se
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
cheers. is the port 3128?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate Open Event - Stoke-on-Trent Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Mar '19
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
    Health and Social Care Open Day - Stafford Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Apr '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads