(Original post by pikaboo)
    They might feel left out
    ehh, yes....*covers his rear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    don't forget the male regulars.
    Shhh!
    I got an image to protect here!
    But then said image is such that it wouldn't exactly be damaged by what you just said

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    Since were on the topic of dating services here, what is everyones view on online dating services, would you use one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Since were on the topic of dating services here, what is everyones view on online dating services, would you use one?
    Not until my late 20s if I'm still single by then.

ReputationRep:
    no, wont use a dating service period.

Cause 30% of people advertising in em are married already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Cause 30% of people advertising in em are married already
    is that a problem

-actually best not say that as my best m8s family got split up cos his mum cheated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Not until my late 20s if I'm still single by then.
    yeah pretty much the same... but i'd much rather use the personal section in a paper rather than the internet... i just think people are less sleazy (jus a guess mind). i think i'd have to be at least 30 + i'd be more likely to respond to one, not make up my own.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, just curious because a friend suggested it, she met someone on one, all the guys I meet in the bars are conceited jerks looking for a trophy or a lay not a gf. I don't know if I should or not.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, just curious because a friend suggested it, she met someone on one, all the guys I meet in the bars are conceited jerks looking for a trophy or a lay not a gf. I don't know if I should or not.
    Go to a gay bar, its sooo funny. Go with ur mates, u never get (the gals) bothered, whilst the lads have a bit of a laugh. Also beer is cheap there

ReputationRep:
    i now what you mean about guys- they really are just after one thing, they couldn't care about your name or anything... but i would think dating service things would just atract a lot of weirdos...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    By the way in England, bars are not a good place to pick up blokes cos they r all there either out for a laugh or for a trophy lay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    By the way in England, bars are not a good place to pick up blokes cos they r all there either out for a laugh or for a trophy lay.
    Same here in the states, I'm just sick of the game playing.
    Where the hell can you meet a decent guy at?

ReputationRep:
    Same here in the states, I'm just sick of the game playing.
    Where the hell can you meet a decent guy at?
    I've been thinking this one over and I've come to a conclusion.... it's a myth. they don't exist. *is not at all bitter and/or twisted*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I've been thinking this one over and I've come to a conclusion.... it's a myth. they don't exist. *is not at all bitter and/or twisted*

lou xxx
    hey im decent, but not interested, sorry

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    I think I have to agree. *mopes at the thought of being single for the rest of my life*

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Ahem!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahem!!!
    Also agrees. I'm here!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hey im decent, but not interested, sorry
    *gutted* the only one in the world and he rejects me...

I think I have to agree. *mopes at the thought of being single for the rest of my life*
    yep, but i'm thinking of becoming a nun, that way everyone thinks your single outta choice...

Ahem!!!
    but one of these days you're going to get tired... (and it's really not practical us all sharing you).

lou xxx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.