Guys/Girls : Opinion's on girls smoking cigars? Watch

Hafsaay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dodo XD)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHA! i really must find that thing!
:zomg: You've LOST it already?
I'd keep it in a glass cabinet protected with lasers and 'special spray' sensors to knock out those intruders. :awesome: :rofl:
Dodo XD
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hafsaay)
:zomg: You've LOST it already?
I'd keep it in a glass cabinet protected with lasers and 'special spray' sensors to knock out those intruders. :awesome: :rofl:
yeah...i lose all my things...i cant keep a pen for longer than three hours, i kid you not O.O
Hafsaay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah...i lose all my things...i cant keep a pen for longer than three hours, i kid you not O.O
I hate losing things. I lost my politics book the day I got it. Now I must pay £20 (or nick one from the resources cupboard.....)
:ninja:

But the day I thought someone at work stole my purse, marched there and complained, cancelled all my cards, cried to my mum and friends and THEN found it on my bedroom floor was just :zomg: :rofl: :lolwut:
Dodo XD
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hafsaay)
I hate losing things. I lost my politics book the day I got it. Now I must pay £20 (or nick one from the resources cupboard.....)
:ninja:

But the day I thought someone at work stole my purse, marched there and complained, cancelled all my cards, cried to my mum and friends and THEN found it on my bedroom floor was just :zomg: :rofl: :lolwut:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA!!!! I once walked around complaining i had lost my very expensive titanium glasses...while they were on my face! 20 pounds? just nick one!
AAAirz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Never seen it... doesn't sound very ladylike... cigarettes are better.
sarahthegemini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Omg, that is revolting to think about. Anyone that smokes cigars that isn't an old farmer, should be shot.
tomcuk123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cigars are HORRIBLE!!!! taste revolting!!! so NO, it looks nasty too!
Hafsaay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA!!!! I once walked around complaining i had lost my very expensive titanium glasses...while they were on my face! 20 pounds? just nick one!
LMAO!!!! :rofl: :lol:
Good idea. Shall do the deed tomorrow.
james_tpfr
Report 9 years ago
hot because it's different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed