Champions League 09/10 Watch

xinitoo1
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
Do English teams take the UEFA Cup as seriously as the Premiership? No.
Who takes the UEFA cup seriously?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xinitoo1)
You don't know this but At. Madrid are kind of in a crisis. They started off terribly and the owner has a millionare debt and all that ****. But when Forlan aguero and company get their **** together they are not that bad. Just wait...

I'll wait shall I? Tick Tock tick tock. Oh wait a minute, didn't Forlan completely flop at United? He was great! Was it a one off? No .. why? He now plays for AM.
predius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
Do I really want to wait and bufer through a 10 minute video on Youtube??? No.

Apoel Nicosia to get a point at Emirates. I'm no Arsenal fan but that ain't gonna happen. The top 5 of England would destroy Apoel Nicosia.
It's a game where Atletico beat Barcelona (in March, two months before they won the CL) 4-3, after starting off down by 0-2. Agüero scored two goals against the team that was to win the CL.

Atletico also drew with Liverpool 1-1 twice, during last year's CL, and passed the group stage first place in the group, beating Liverpool.

But of course, you know all this, but drawing one game against APOEL means that La Liga is the really bad and Atletico is probably worse than Burnley.
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
I'll wait shall I? Tick Tock tick tock. Oh wait a minute, didn't Forlan completely flop at United? He was great! Was it a one off? No .. why? He now plays for AM.
Why dont u get your facts right? He's the top scorer of europe. Yes, more than your god-like Rooney, and Ronaldo, and eto, and ibra and adebayor...
predius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
Who was it that won the European Golden Shoe for the leading goalscorer in Europe, anyway?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL what dont u understand of HE WANTED TO STAY! And Robinho and Teves are TERRIBLY overrated. Adebayor is not one of the best forwards anyways... they might be UEFA quality, not more.
Haha he wanted to stay! The saving excuse! Brilliant mate, brilliant.

Yes I agree abuot Tevez and Robinho ... Everyone talking abuot them like they were some of the greatest and really they're not that great. Ring a bell???? :rolleyes: But you can't compare AM to Man City.
yoshi_105
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Real Madrid SNM
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
Haha he wanted to stay! The saving excuse! Brilliant mate, brilliant.

Yes I agree abuot Tevez and Robinho ... Everyone talking abuot them like they were some of the greatest and really they're not that great. Ring a bell???? :rolleyes: But you can't compare AM to Man City.
well he wanted to stay, at leas that's what he said... and let's see how AMvsChelsea goes. I'm sure aguero will score and i'll make a thread with your name on it
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stu Laverty)
You've just shown how much you really know about football. If you think Atletico would sell Aguero to Madrid, then your argument has capitulated completely.

Atletico don't need to sell Aguero - they're comfortable in the Champions League and he loves it there. If they were going to sell, they would not, for any price, sell to their biggest rivals.
This post is very contradictory to the other poster.

Firstly you say they would not sell to Real.

How many peopel though United would sell Ronaldo to Real like a year or 2 ago? Nobody. But they coughed up £80 million. My point still stands, if the BIGGEST clubs wanted him, they'd get him.

They don't need to sell? I thought the other poster just said AM are in millions of debt?
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
This post is very contradictory to the other poster.

Firstly you say they would not sell to Real.

How many peopel though United would sell Ronaldo to Real like a year or 2 ago? Nobody. But they coughed up £80 million. My point still stands, if the BIGGEST clubs wanted him, they'd get him.

They don't need to sell? I thought the other poster just said AM are in millions of debt?
So following that logic Messi is an average player because other clubes don't buy him?:confused:
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well he wanted to stay, at leas that's what he said... and let's see how AMvsChelsea goes. I'm sure aguero will score and i'll make a thread with your name on it
'At least that's what he said' .. Hang on a minute, did Ronaldo not 'say' he wanted to stay at Utd, countless times? :rolleyes: Where is he now?? :rolleyes:

I honestly look forward to seeing him do something for this unwarranted hype.

Also scoring a goal and putting my name on it? That says it all really, you're making it out as if he's just scored the winner in a CL final. :laugh: pathetic.
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
'At least that's what he said' .. Hang on a minute, did Ronaldo not 'say' he wanted to stay at Utd, countless times? :rolleyes: Where is he now?? :rolleyes:

I honestly look forward to seeing him do something for this unwarranted hype.

Also scoring a goal and putting my name on it? That says it all really, you're making it out as if he's just scored the winner in a CL final. :laugh: pathetic.
No, I'll do it to show you that if he can score a goal against chelsea he must be a good player. I gotta go so I'll just leave you a short video of what kinda goals we see in spain :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hokq-7olthE
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
Hence why I put, if they were going to sell, at the end. I don't know what their financial status is, all I know is that they're comfortably in the Champions League. The point remains, Atletico would not sell their best player to Real Madrid for any price. They'd sell to someone else instead. But they obviously don't want to sell.
predius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid are the two largest teams in Madrid. That is, there is a huge rivalry between Atletico and Real.

Remember how Barcelona fans hated Figo after he left for Real Madrid? At. Madrid selling Agüero (or Forlan, Simao, Maxi Rodriguez or one of the horrible defenders that they have, not that Real would buy anyone other than Aguero or Forlan) would be like if Arsenal sold Fabregas to Tottenham. Even if they could afford it, and offered 200% the price, there is no way the fans would accept selling a key player to one of the oldest rivals.

EDIT: Could anyone help me with a good analogy for the Premier League? Is there a reliable derby like the Madrid derby in Spain or the Milan derby in Italy, where there's actual competition (not like the Barcelona derby, for example, where Espanyol not losing by 3 goals is considered a win)
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by predius)
It's a game where Atletico beat Barcelona (in March, two months before they won the CL) 4-3, after starting off down by 0-2. Agüero scored two goals against the team that was to win the CL.

Atletico also drew with Liverpool 1-1 twice, during last year's CL, and passed the group stage first place in the group, beating Liverpool.

But of course, you know all this, but drawing one game against APOEL means that La Liga is the really bad and Atletico is probably worse than Burnley.
Didn't Henrick Pedersen score 2 goals against Arsenal in one game? 1 single game counts for nothing! If he played well, then good for him.

Woop di doo, finished above Liverpool in CL group stages. Out of interest which team went further???
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why dont u get your facts right? He's the top scorer of europe. Yes, more than your god-like Rooney, and Ronaldo, and eto, and ibra and adebayor...

What do you mean top scorer of Europe??? You mean these UEFA cup qualifiers by any chance?
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid are the two largest teams in Madrid. That is, there is a huge rivalry between Atletico and Real.

Remember how Barcelona fans hated Figo after he left for Real Madrid? At. Madrid selling Agüero (or Forlan, Simao, Maxi Rodriguez or one of the horrible defenders that they have, not that Real would buy anyone other than Aguero or Forlan) would be like if Arsenal sold Fabregas to Tottenham. Even if they could afford it, and offered 200% the price, there is no way the fans would accept selling a key player to one of the oldest rivals.
An example would be Reyes, who played in madrid and went to At. Madrid. They hate his guts there because he used to play in the rival team and desire his death and remember his family ever match haha. Yeah it's not pretty going from AM to madrid or viceversa.
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Who was it that won the European Golden Shoe for the leading goalscorer in Europe, anyway?
Firstly how many goals is this and secondlt what competition are we talking abuot :rolleyes:
xinitoo1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
What do you mean top scorer of Europe??? You mean these UEFA cup qualifiers by any chance?
I mean top scorer in the european leagues. Which includes premier spanish italian french and all the european leagues.
This just proves that you have NO knowledge whatsoever about football...
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
So following that logic Messi is an average player because other clubes don't buy him?:confused:

where have I implied that? Messi plays for one of the worlds best, but he's one of the best around so it kind of makes sense. Are you stupid??!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads