Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I'm not going to be able to come today, I feel like death and I can't talk. Have a lovely time though. *jealous*

ReputationRep:
    House Bar? SCORE! That is soooo much closer to me. Colour me happy :woo:.

Upstairs or downstairs?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    Guys, I'm not going to be able to come today, I feel like death and I can't talk. Have a lovely time though. *jealous*
    :console: :hugs:

Get well soon
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh, I forgot about our JCR meeting, and I did want to go to that. Guess I won't be able to make this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StandingOnAir)
    Oh, I forgot about our JCR meeting, and I did want to go to that. Guess I won't be able to make this one.
    Aren't your JCR meetings about 8 like everyone else's? In which case, that's a whole two hours of shindig before JCR cake! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone welcome? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scott8anthony)
    Is anyone welcome? :unsure:
    Are you at Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there. I want to go to the Wadham SU meeting at 8 though, so I can't stay for too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Are you at Oxford?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :yes:
    ... and do you want to come?

ReputationRep:
    ... and do you want to come?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    Then I see no reason why you shouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Then I see no reason why you shouldn't
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    Aren't your JCR meetings about 8 like everyone else's? In which case, that's a whole two hours of shindig before JCR cake! :yep:
    I have choir stuff till 7:30. : (
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is clearly why more people should be choir scrapes like me. Most of the benefits of being part of the choir, without the work or obligation to do stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    This is clearly why more people should be choir scrapes like me. Most of the benefits of being part of the choir, without the work or obligation to do stuff
    Ah, choir. Unfortunately, I have been ordered not to do any extra-curricular stuff this year. I'm already sneaking Women's Society in, so I think choir might be a few hours too far. Stupid collections. :eviltongue: :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I, like everyone else it seems, will be leaving to get back to the JCR meeting for 8. But I shall be there! I just have to find out where this place is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    I, like everyone else it seems, will be leaving to get back to the JCR meeting for 8. But I shall be there! I just have to find out where this place is...
    As I said before, Blue Boar Street...

ReputationRep:
    As I said before, Blue Boar Street...
    Yeah, I just googled it. I'll be there, but I'll probably leave quite early.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    Ah, choir. Unfortunately, I have been ordered not to do any extra-curricular stuff this year. I'm already sneaking Women's Society in, so I think choir might be a few hours too far. Stupid collections.
    Yeah, I pretty much got banned from all my music extra-curriculars I still turn up at choir parties though, since it's part of my official duties as the unofficial choir mascot/First Lady :awesome:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.