• View Poll Results: Choose one.
    Coca Cola (Sweet & Sticky)
    30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Omg, there's a VACANCY AT WATERSTONES IN MY TOWN :woo: IF I'M ON HERE TOMORROW, PLEASE SMACK ME!!

:dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Should I wear this dress for my birthday? :daydreaming: With black tights and heels?

http://wizwid.com/CSW/handler/wizwid...rtID=750657270

:coma:
    Silly question: why are you browsing for dresses in Korean? :p:

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Silly question: why are you browsing for dresses in Korean? :p:
    :rofl: The River Island website plays the dresses in a kind of film, so I can't copy and paste a link to the dresses from there, but it has a website in Korean so I can show you the dress from there instead ... Yeah ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Argh. None of my shirts tumble dry. Consequently, I am turning my room into a dry sauna in order to dry stuff relatively quickly. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Argh. None of my shirts tumble dry. Consequently, I am turning my room into a dry sauna in order to dry stuff relatively quickly. :facepalm:
    Ahh the going-ons of people who don't get their laundry done for them :p:

Camstuff:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Is 5d on the Physics example sheet supposed to work? I got something similar to the required answer but I can't see where I could have gone wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Camstuff:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Is 5d on the Physics example sheet supposed to work? I got something similar to the required answer but I can't see where I could have gone wrong.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The wording of the question quite strongly suggests that it is supposed to, yes! I've not tried it yet, but if you give me a couple mins to grab my stuff from the dryer, I will do. I've been set that section to do, anyway.

Why won't St Andrews apply to my e-mail? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why won't St Andrews apply to my e-mail? :rolleyes:
    I dunno, maybe your inbox's entry requirements are too high?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Just got linked this. Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)

Spoiler:
    Show
    This :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:

I'm not hung up over St As, but some acknowledgement would be nice. This is the second time they haven't bothered :sad:

(Original post by bex285)
    This :p:
    Your puppy is ADORABLE :eek3:

ReputationRep:

I'm not hung up over St As, but some acknowledgement would be nice. This is the second time they haven't bothered :sad:
    Hmm, when did you send your email? The last time I contacted them they took just over a week to reply, if I remember correctly, so don't be discouraged too quickly. It's probably a busy time for them at the moment, too...

ReputationRep:

I emailed them about a biology course and it took them a month to reply . Mind you, I DID accidently mean to send that email to stirling...

Hmm, when did you send your email? The last time I contacted them they took just over a week to reply, if I remember correctly, so don't be discouraged too quickly. It's probably a busy time for them at the moment, too...
    Er, 5th August and 12th October? :p: I can be pretty patient, but it has been 2 1/2 months

EDIT: And Glasgow and Edinburgh replied within 24 hours so it can't be that I'm a hopeless case :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Er, 5th August and 12th October? :p: I can be pretty patient, but it has been 2 1/2 months

EDIT: And Glasgow and Edinburgh replied within 24 hours so it can't be that I'm a hopeless case :ninja:
    Ah, I see. Not to sound patronising, but are you certain you've put the email address in correctly? If so, that is quite a wait. I dunno, you don't really think they'd ignore emails on purpose, do you? That'd be pretty out of order...

ReputationRep:
    Just got linked this. Awesome.
    Hmm, "Link not found"...? :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, "Link not found"...? :o:
    Have you got Spotify installed? Search for 'Staralfur'. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Lol Does Darren Post Here???????????????????????????? ??????????
    No, he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Have you got Spotify installed? Search for 'Staralfur'. :yep:
    Yeah, I do. Ahh, Sigur Rós? It's a lovely song. :yep:

'Vaka' from ( ) is also gorgeous...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.