Turn on thread page Beta

Was having sex with my girlfriend.... half way through...... :S:S:S watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    I'm sorry, do girls have to be rational for your convenience?
    Pretty sure the combination of: sex wasn't mindblowing + worries, means that many girls may not want to continue having sex.
    Wow wtf are you just trying to be awkward or what?

I'd love to see your reaction if a guy stopped mid sex with you because of stuff, but I spose that would mean it's all the guys fault wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Because you're pretty much advocating girls can do whatever the hell they like and not give a **** about anyone else - it's that attitude which is why more and more girls are becoming stuck up. If she said yes and consented, it's common courtesy and politeness more than anything (especially in a relationship) to at least see the act through whether he sucks or not and if you're mature enough, you'll understand that.

If she didn't want sex, she should have said no and i'm sure he would have understood perfectly fine. Oh and if the sex sucks, its called COMMUNICATION.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    ffs 5!?!?!?!? That's a lie and you know it. u always over exaggurate u do realise she has an exam tomorrow morning i'm not gonna ruin her sleep for this trivial matter which is all HER fault.
    If you knew what she was thinking you wouldn't think it was her fault, she know about the party and unblock me from msn this isn't the place to talk to you about this. And you know very well she dosn't have an exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    If the way this thread is panning out is for real (and dear lord do I hope it is), then epic fail.

ReputationRep:
    well she has no reference as i was her first.. and i don't think i'm that bad. i got an ipod app winn!!
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renlok)
    lol does she has a penis or to you simply participate in some strange strange sex?
    just, lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pulled what out where?!? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)
    If you knew what she was thinking you wouldn't think it was her fault, she know about the party and unblock me from msn this isn't the place to talk to you about this. And you know very well she dosn't have an exam tomorrow.
    last time i talked to u on msn, u just swore at me constantly saying i wasn't good enough for her... so NO! Leave us alone u just trying to sabotage us... she has an exam tomorrow and ur crazy!! If u tell any1 !! I'll tell my mates that ur a lesbain!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    is there anyway to get the OP to stop arguing with his other account that he created just a second ago?
    Yeah if it was the same person but unfortunatly for you i'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Pulled what out where?!? :shifty:
    well i was in her, and she moved out

ReputationRep:
    last time i talked to u on msn, u just swore at me constantly saying i wasn't good enough for her... so NO! Leave us alone u just trying to sabotage us... she has an exam tomorrow and ur crazy!! If u tell any1 !! I'll tell my mates that ur a lesbain!!!
    Possible doctor? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    I'd love to see your reaction if a guy stopped mid sex with you because of stuff, but I spose that would mean it's all the guys fault wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
    Not necessarily. My boyfriend stops when he sees on the rare occasion that I'm no longer in the mood, which generally means its also hurting, and according to you that means I'm 'at fault' but whatever.

(Original post by Davezk)
    Because you're pretty much advocating girls can do whatever the hell they like and not give a **** about anyone else - it's that attitude which is why more and more girls are becoming stuck up. If she said yes, it's common courtesy and politeness more than anything to at least see the act through whether he sucks or not and if you're mature enough, you'll understand that.
    No its ******* not ok for a girl to have to be uncomfortable and put up with doing something she doesn't want to do for the sake of the guy being able to shoot his load and have his ego massaged.
    If you're in a decent relationship you'd understand that its ok for either to feel like they can stop at anytime. Its not about being stuck up - where the hell is that coming from? You're in danger of getting the wrong end of the stick and so god knows how irrational you actually are with a partner.

ReputationRep:
    this is getting awkward.... i hope you don't expect me to have this discussion with her :eyeball:
    TBH it's kind of sad if you can't talk about gross stuff with her Although I guess it depends how long you've been together.

Now then. Are you sure this person who says she knows your girlfriend isn't just lying for kicks? Secondly (and I don't mean to be rude), have you asked her how she finds sex (recently), and if there's anything you should do differently? You should be able to communicate about this stuff. Communication -> better sex. I don't ask because I assumed straight away you were "bad" at it, but because your reaction to other people's accusations suggests that you don't really know how your girlfriend feels about sex.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, some people have gone into a bit too much detail about their sex life on this thread (someone talking about having sex with a girl why she was on her period, however they put towels out, wtf?. OP, this sort of thread normally goes as anonymous as well.

ReputationRep:
    Ok where do you come up with this stuff??? You know full well I'm not a lesbian and sabotage is not what i intend, she just dosn't know what your really like and she needs to. Though I'm pretty sure that she's figuring it out after waht she said about this incident.

Odear . . . lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)
    Yeah if it was the same person but unfortunatly for you i'm not.
    unfortunate for me how? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    and!?!
    she is really mean mate... u don't know what's like GRRRR!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)

I was just about to write the exact same thing. I have to admit, I was a tad horrified when I saw he had an offer.

ReputationRep:

any1 got any tips?
    Premature Ejaculation :top:

ReputationRep:
    well if OP and migzz aren't teh same person, sounds like some serious sexual tension that i think OP's gf shoudl know about. migzz know's a little bit TOO much about the op and also the comment 'You know full well I'm not a lesbian'

that's my detective work for the day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.