Girls: How big is too big???? Watch

AdamF
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bishamon)
**** ALL OF YOU HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...21136_9752.jpg

This is the first time I have heard I am "unbalanced", what the hell?! Must be alot of kids here, seriously.

I've heard a tonne of girls say how that big is too big but I've seen alot fewer backing that up by not getting down with the built guys. Physically repulsive? I call BS and it's very easy to spout crap on the internet. Don't get me wrong, I'm very aware different girls will have different preferences, but this guy looks in damn good shape (muscularity wise, might want to think about cutting if you're going for aesthetics bro).

I applaud you mate, it obviously took alot of hours in the gym and in the kitchen. Your upper body is not unbalanced (but we'd need a lat shot to confirm it) :rolleyes:
Blazor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bishamon's got an immense physique ...

As aesthetic preference differs so dramatically this thread was doomed from the start.

The discussion seems to have moved to how "out of proportion and un-cut" Bishamon looks but in reality, we should be commending his dedication.
Mensorah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
mmmmmmm
keepa7
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by maxfire)
Surely the ideal male physique is the one in your sig :ahee:
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AdamF)
I've heard a tonne of girls say how that big is too big but I've seen alot fewer backing that up by not getting down with the built guys. Physically repulsive? I call BS and it's very easy to spout crap on the internet. Don't get me wrong, I'm very aware different girls will have different preferences, but this guy looks in damn good shape (muscularity wise, might want to think about cutting if you're going for aesthetics bro).

I applaud you mate, it obviously took alot of hours in the gym and in the kitchen. Your upper body is not unbalanced (but we'd need a lat shot to confirm it) :rolleyes:
Appreciate the support dude lol, its a massacre out here haha, I definitely got a lat spread pic, I'll put it up when I find it.
Trouser Snake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds like there's a lot of jealous guys about and a few ladies who prefer the emo look.

If I could get as big as the Hulk I would, then probably paint myself green and scare children.
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Trouser Snake)
Sounds like there's a lot of jealous guys about and a few ladies who prefer the emo look.

If I could get as big as the Hulk I would, then probably paint myself green and scare children.

if your not careful your gonna get put on some sort of paedo watch-list.....given that ur username is 'Trouser Snake' :woo:
Trouser Snake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barden)
if your not careful your gonna get put on some sort of paedo watch-list.....given that ur username is 'Trouser Snake' :woo:
...they can't put you on it twice, so nerr.
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Take off your school clothes!!!!

Do it nao or HULK SMASH!!!
Trouser Snake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Take off your school clothes!!!!

Do it nao or HULK SMASH!!!
'school'? They're past their prime by then. Old enough to pee, old enough for me.
yemisdate
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ew ew ew. *shudders*
danadd9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
HAHAHAHA holy **** lookadem tittays! I thought I would've needed to pay up front to see those!
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
'school'? They're past their prime by then. Old enough to pee, old enough for me.
Oh God
:woo:
O-Ren
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Appreciate the support dude lol, its a massacre out here haha, I definitely got a lat spread pic, I'll put it up when I find it.
You are hot.

Hot.
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by O-Ren)
You are hot.

Hot.
:sexface:

Though, I think you are the first one to say that lol
sorafdfs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think Taylor Lautner looks good and he's big. But the Katie Price look the first guy is sporting is a no no.
O-Ren
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:sexface:

Though, I think you are the first one to say that lol
Out of interest, how do black guys generally feel about white girls?

I would be kind of nervous about approching a black guy, in case I wasn't curvaceous enough :o:
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by O-Ren)
Out of interest, how do black guys generally feel about white girls?

I would be kind of nervous about approching a black guy, in case I wasn't curvaceous enough :o:
what kind of question is that :confused:

seriously though I know many who date nothing other than white females but black guys tend to be open minded when it comes to females. I certainly dont mind :sexface:
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha get your Gynecomastia out for the lads///
O-Ren
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
what kind of question is that :confused:

seriously though I know many who date nothing other than white females but black guys tend to be open minded when it comes to females. I certainly dont mind :sexface:
:sexface: good to know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads