Illuminati/Freemason! What are yours views on this? Watch

mrbob
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqGJSLmwOrI ! rhianna raped by the rain man entity 6 times in 1 music video! devastated!
Ocarinaoftime
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ahh I'm not claiming to be full of knowledge about the Illuminati, BUT I have been researching it and stuff and things like the "eye" and the "pyramid/triangle" can be seen in lot's of things. For instance (i'm choosing this band because pretty much everyones heard of them) MUSE, look at the cover for their newest album "The Resistance" I mean cmon the NAME and also the album artwork if you look at it in the middle it's like a triangle with the earth on top like the "eye" and the song "Uprising" lyrics such as "flick a switch and open your third eye", "they cannot control us", "fat cats (being the governmen) had a heart attack". Then another song on the album called "MK Ultra" which is a project the government were doing which was putting things in vaccines etc to see if they could control peoples minds and influence them etc.

Umm, hardly anyone will have heard of this band unless you're into heavy metal but the band Arch Enemy I noticed last night has a very clear pyramid and eye on their rise of the tyrants album.

Apparantly barrack Obama's "yes we can" slogan says "thank you satan" when reversed (no not backwards, reverse), if you have an iphone you can get a voice changer thingy than reverses what you say. There is apparantly another slogan he has which says "praise satan" when reversed.

Led Zeppelins stairway to heaven apparantly has satanic messages backwards too, something about a devil in a toolshed i think and it really does say "666"

tupac was apparantly murdered by the Illuminati, it would make sense considering in an interview he mentioned them and then he suddenly died. Can't be bothered linking but there are LOADS of videos on youtube about the illuminati and being linked with Tupac

Michael jackson was apparantly against them too and people believe the illuminati could be behind his death also, there is a song by him where he is dancing in front of an eye and sings lyrics (can't remember what they are) which makes you think. Then of course his album was number 1 everyone EXCEPT the US and he was chatting about it and said something about not being able to say anything because of something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE

^-- great video to watch

30 Seconds to Mars have a triangle symbol as a main way of recognising them. I think they're against it all, such as "this is war" and how they're uniting people through their group "people of mars" and if you look at the lyrics for "this is war" then you'll see.

The American dollar bill, amazing example!
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...seal/index.htm

Just look and I bet you'll see triangle everywhere! for example the other night when i watched the newest Sherlock Holmes movie there was loads of triangles in it. The AOL logo, the band Ministry even have an album called "New World Order".
Personally, I don't care who thinks I'm crazy, I believe in the Illuminati also, although not entirely based on fiction the movie + book "Angels and Demons" is pretty good, and it goes into the Illuminati a bit.

If anyone has played the game Runescape then you might also see loads of symbols in the spell book such as the pyramid and the eye.

Looks through you and your parents cds and look up Illuminati symbols, i'm sure you'll find some interesting things on the albums!
Akbar2k7
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol i agree Runescape u reminded me I gotta play that after Gcses anyway ye the whole worlds ******
wavey93
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by All Black Everything)
None of that reptillian **** but i believe that extremely powerful groups of people do influence and manipulate alot in todays world for their own benefit e.g Music industry. In my belief they are driven by the incentive of money and power and will stop at nothing in order to gain money. They control the large multi national companies draining the third world for all of their natural resources for next to nothing. Alot of record label owners are definitely in on it and it can be seen with the types of the musicians they sign. However, whether they are called the illuminati is debatable. Then you have families like the Rockefllers and the Rothchilds and people like Ruport Murdoch all extremly influential and powerful people but everybody seems to overlook just how much influence they have. As mentioned already, the Bilderberg group seem very suspicious. I think they are just focused on making themselves richer and as a consequence everybody else poorer, and to achieve these objectives so much has to be done.
I'll definitely look into this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads