Turn on thread page Beta

I want to go Thorpe park but have noone to go with watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    do you guys wanna make a new thread with some official dates and people can vote an put their name down if they are interested?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    OP could just add a poll to this thread for dates

ReputationRep:
    If this all happened 2 weeks ago we could have all gone back to mine for a slumber party afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I want to go too . Thorpe park is awesome

ReputationRep:
    Is this trip actually happening? Feel so left out :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diminutive)
    Join your local scout network (thats scouting for people aged 18 to 25, dont necessarily have to have done it before) then you will make loads of new friends (which you clearly need) and u can convince them to go to the network thorpe park camp if they aren't already. then you have friends, a new hobby and get to go to thorpe park.

This is clearly working though. I think the OP is a genius :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    I would do that. I live pretty close. Seriously we should do this. Be pretty cool.

edit: And I have a 2 for 1 voucher from the *cough* Sun.
    So do I Like a 10 minute walk, if that. Although I don't have a season ticket, I rarely go Although I normally steal my friends' dream tickets

(Original post by Jamieeee)
    Yeah when ever I go on the damn train line here they never check the tickets! Although if I wana get to Thorpe I'd have to use the tube and stuff and there gates are usually always shut. But knowing my luck anyway I'd get caught before I even got a foot on the train :P
    Sorry to butt in on this thread but your from Hertfordshire right?
    ...there is a bus from Watford that goes straight to Thorpe Park, costs about a fiver iirc.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't meeting up with 10 complete strangers be the most awkward day of your lives?

You people are crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    You'd be fine with going with total internet randoms strangers?
    Lol I agree with this. Is this actually serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    So do I Like a 10 minute walk, if that. Although I don't have a season ticket, I rarely go Although I normally steal my friends' dream tickets
    I haven't been in a good 5 years. Haven't been on any of the new rides. Have to get some fastrack ticket thingy's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    So all back to yours after? Cool
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    So all back to yours after? Cool
    Hahahaha........don't think so :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Lol I agree with this. Is this actually serious?
    It's cause you're a lil pussy though. You'd be too small to get in anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Alton Towers again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    It's cause you're a lil pussy though. You'd be too small to get in anyway :p:
    Nah I'm sure 5"10 can pass any ride.
    But still you haven't answered my question, are you lot actually serious about this? Because like the other guy said meeting up with people you've never met before for a trip to Thorpe Park would be awkward.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: i love this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Nah I'm sure 5"10 can pass any ride.
    But still you haven't answered my question, are you lot actually serious about this? Because like the other guy said meeting up with people you've never met before for a trip to Thorpe Park would be awkward.
    Yeh, I would be fine with it. 10-15 people max. Or get split into groups if there's more or whateveer. I wouldn't have a problem with it. You're in a public place. Just a laugh really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    am i sad to go alone?
    Yes lool, find someone to go with!
    Im going next week .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AqsaJaved)
    Yes lool, find someone to go with!
    Im going next week .....
    What day? I'm going to come there and push you off Stealth.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.