?
Report 8 years ago
My mum earns 2k every night, I still don't know how she does it..:no:
DJkG.1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My family used to be loaded, back in the 1800s. Then my grandparents' and parents' generation didn't amount to much and the wealth dissipated and was squandered.

Though since my parents moved to the UK they've made enough money to live a comfortable middle-class existence in the suburbs, have 2 nice-ish cars and send me to a private school, so we're not rich but things didn't turn out bad by any means.
LLandersUK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jo62)
I think everyone should pm me their bank detail so I can check who is the richest.
lol, i see your angle :ninja:
Seven_Three
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Amywoody2009)
sorry this thread seems kind of sad comparing yourselves based on your parents finances..
I didn't want this to be about peoples parents tbh. I was aksing it to people on here, to the students.
Amywoody2009
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah but people are turning it into an oppurtunity to boast about their family fortunes, tbh there doesn't seem to be many average people on this site.. lol
BackDoorEntry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a rich ass uncle who has an array of around 6 cars last time i saw. All but one of them are very high end.

House like an olympic stadium.. I am jealous of his whole family

EDIT: He owns a security company and my aunt is a vet
jo62
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LLandersUK)
lol, i see your angle :ninja:
worth a try.
Krakatoa
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
That mouseprice thing I have seen talk on this thread has made me rather depressed.
The lowest costing house on my road was sold in 2000 for £59,000. And the highest is not too impressive either.fml.
Roocky
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I shop at Aldi, when i can afford it.

I will join your list.
rob10127
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LazyWorseThanInfidel)
i am worth £1000
YOU FILTHY RICH *******!!!!!
Amywoody2009
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Krakatoa)
That mouseprice thing I have seen talk on this thread has made me rather depressed.
The lowest costing house on my road was sold in 2000 for £59,000. And the highest is not too impressive either.fml.

oh my god.. are you really that bothered about comparing yourself to other people on an internet site? what does it matter if that is the value.. doesn't make you any less important than other people does it...
Krakatoa
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amywoody2009)
oh my god.. are you really that bothered about comparing yourself to other people on an internet site? what does it matter if that is the value.. doesn't make you any less important than other people does it...
Well to be fair it wasn't as much comparing it those on here as it was the cost of it relative to the average around my area and the south east as a whole, which does make it look like an even bigger ****hole than I already saw it as.
So the fml does still stand.
snowshine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Seven_Three)
Really? :o: What do you own that is worth that much then?
That's the (very roughly) estimated number of calories I've consumed since birth. :awesome:
Hatatitla
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DJkG.1)
My family used to be loaded, back in the 1800s. Then my grandparents' and parents' generation didn't amount to much and the wealth dissipated and was squandered.

Though since my parents moved to the UK they've made enough money to live a comfortable middle-class existence in the suburbs, have 2 nice-ish cars and send me to a private school, so we're not rich but things didn't turn out bad by any means.
Ahh the good ol' times

My family's history was quite similar with regards to wealth. The only difference is that the communists dissipated our wealth
Ocarinaoftime
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can't put a price on perfection :nooo: :facepalm:
:awesome:
Finbar21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jo62)
worth a try.
If someone did, would you actually steal their money?

Or just feel that they are so stupid that you wouldn't, out of pity?
georgefl22
Report 8 years ago
25 and worth way over 1million
ghanglish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My family own most of Kumasi

Well they did in my last dream. In truth I'm broke.
Bolyolyoi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well i'm defo not worth much. tho my dead with tesco mobile (top up a tenner get 30 quid free) works well with me calling my own 90p per minute line... So i'm worth over 560k yah FU idiot working full time jobs use imagination you *****! (aye am drunkk) nd also ppl doing degrees to get money, you dnt hav one brain cell between u u retardds!!! FS you daft ppl make me money but also sick at the same time, pussys.
jo62
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Finbar21)
If someone did, would you actually steal their money?

Or just feel that they are so stupid that you wouldn't, out of pity?
I would never do that, I was just takin the piss.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads