David Cameron refuses to return Koh i Noor diamond to India Watch

SWdon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by James10000)
The economic importance of India is Overrated, a country with more poor than Africa, 55% of Indians live in Poverty and the Rich ones keep leaving the country and heavy protectionist regulation

India 33% of it is over run by Communist Rebels it has huge problems with Hindu Facist Human Rights abuses in Punjab and Assam , india exports terror to Sri Lanka , it created the Tamil tigers

http://www.assam.org/pages/record-hu...olations-assam

India is very overrated its only advantage is cheap labour costs,

Cheap Labour is not in short Supply and a Large Population doesnt consume

http://www.eetasia.com/ART_880037829...T_fdd22708.HTM

Brazil Russia good markets China and particularly India not so much

David Cameron went there for the same reason he went america, to expand trade with a country which is heading for bankruptcy
Why do you keep on posting so much nosence on this forum?
James10000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Doink-the-Clown)
Are you in your senses?You're comparing a country to a continent and still this fact is not true!

actaully the fact is true

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407
Doink-the-Clown
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
actaully the fact is true

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407
bbc = :facepalm: + :troll:
James10000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Doink-the-Clown)
bbc = :facepalm: + :troll:

using sad emotions to compensate for getting proved wrong = :facepalm: + :troll: + smart ass wannabe
ish90an
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Xenopus)
We gave them India back, isn't that enough? They'll be wanting Pakistan back next.
How kind of Britain. Its not like they were more or less forced out of the country after the balance of power shifted to the US and the Soviet Union after WW2.

Since the Union of India invaded and annexed all the Princely States almost immediately on independence it isn't in a strong moral position here.
Learn your history, just about every princely state, from Hyderabad to Kashmir was given the choice to join India or Pakistan. Most that form modern India chose it, many due to public pressure, internal conflict or location. Hyderabad was incidentally one of the few states to see a military annexation, and this only after its ruler was found to have broken agreements and supplying military aid to Pakistan during the 1947 war.
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
suck my d*** and stop stalking me, just coz you wrong does not make facts nonsense
Stop bashing India at every given chance you have on the forum!
James10000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
Stop bashing India at every given chance you have on the forum!
haha why should I listen to you ?

when people say something I disagree with I state my arguments

what I dont do is go around silencing my opponents, which is what India does , I tried numerous time to post what you would call bashing india on Indian forums only for my comments to get deleted
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha why should I listen to you ?

when people say something I disagree with I state my arguments

what I dont do is go around silencing my opponents, which is what India does , I tried numerous time to post what you would call bashing india on Indian forums only for my comments to get deleted
wow so you go around posting anti-indian stuff on indian forums as well, you must have a lot of time on your hands going around posting negativity, why do you have this personal hate against India?
James10000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
wow so you go around posting anti-indian stuff on indian forums as well, you must have a lot of time on your hands going around posting negativity, why do you have this personal hate against India?
i dont go around but I have noticed on a few occasion I have tried...

and I dont have to explain my self to you

why do you feel the need to go around stopping debate ? like what is your problem ?

good bye
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i dont go around but I have noticed on a few occasion I have tried...

and I dont have to explain my self to you

why do you feel the need to go around stopping debate ? like what is your problem ?

good bye
You will that find its you with the problem and i will defend India were necessary from your lil online hate campaign, ta-tah.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
I don't think anyone has been Anti-Indian.
I have an Asian background. I don't want to see the diamond return to India. I want it to stay in the UK, I don't see what the problem is with it being in the UK. India have far pressing matters to deal with than a poxy issue of a daimond. The daimond is also being claimed by Pakistan as well.
I would rather it be kept in the UK than go anywhere.
If the daimond was to be returned, it should go to Iran, as it belonged to the Persians originally.
James10000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
You will that find its you with the problem and i will defend India were necessary from your lil online hate campaign, ta-tah.
i have a problem with David Cameron wasting time in India so what ?
I will say what I want

its not really a hate campaign more of a fact campaign

as for your blind obsession with India that just sad , scrawling across the internet denying facts

your like an Indian version of an Obamabot
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The_Male_Melons)
I don't think anyone has been Anti-Indian.
I have an Asian background. I don't want to see the diamond return to India. I want it to stay in the UK, I don't see what the problem is with it being in the UK. India have far pressing matters to deal with than a poxy issue of a daimond. The daimond is also being claimed by Pakistan as well.
I would rather it be kept in the UK than go anywhere.
If the daimond was to be returned, it should go to Iran, as it belonged to the Persians originally.
Im reffering to the user James, and his constant India bashing. It did not belong to the persians originally LOL, were did u get that from? it was mined in Andhra Pradesh, India.
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have a problem with David Cameron wasting time in India so what ?
I will say what I want

its not really a hate campaign more of a fact campaign

as for your blind obsession with India that just sad , scrawling across the internet denying facts

your like an Indian version of an Obamabot
I am indian, therefore the "obsession" as you call it is understandable. scrawling across the internent? hardly, i only post on this forum, its you who goes searching around the internent finding facts and figures to give India a negative light. You however have no connection whats so ever but continue to spew your anti-indian hatred amongst this forum with the sole purpose to put India down at any chance you get, give it a rest.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
Im reffering to the user James, and his constant India bashing. It did not belong to the persians originally LOL, were did u get that from? it was mined in Andhra Pradesh, India.
As far as I am aware, it belong to various, Hindu, Persian, Afghan, Mughal rulers.
India has far pressing matters to deal with than a diamond.
I have no problem with it being Britain and being part of the British Royal Crown.
Due to various claims, there is no ONE ownership of the daimond so it can not be returned anyway.
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As far as I am aware, it belong to various, Hindu, Persian, Afghan, Mughal rulers.
India has far pressing matters to deal with than a diamond.
I have no problem with it being Britain and being part of the British Royal Crown.
Due to various claims, there is no ONE ownership of the daimond so it can not be returned anyway.
What is evident is that the last official authentic owner was the 14 year old Maharaj of Punjab which is in present day India, this is why the debate has sparked again in India.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
What is evident is that the last official authentic owner was the 14 year old Maharaj of Punjab which is in present day India, this is why the debate has sparked again in India.
But again so many claims. At the end of the day, India has far pressing matters to deal with, than to care for a diamond.
SWdon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But again so many claims. At the end of the day, India has far pressing matters to deal with, than to care for a diamond.
Yeh certainly they do have more important things to deal with. The Indian government havent actually requested for the diamond's return, it was just some Indian tv station asking if UK was willing to give it back in an interview.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
Yeh certainly they do have more important things to deal with. The Indian government havent actually requested for the diamond's return, it was just some Indian tv station asking if UK was willing to give it back in an interview.
I know NDTV, I believe. NDTV have pressing matters as well- for instance the quality of their journalism,and their poor programming. How many reality tv shows can one channel have?
James10000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
I am indian, therefore the "obsession" as you call it is understandable. scrawling across the internent? hardly, i only post on this forum, its you who goes searching around the internent finding facts and figures to give India a negative light. You however have no connection whats so ever but continue to spew your anti-indian hatred amongst this forum with the sole purpose to put India down at any chance you get, give it a rest.

and your obsessed with going around denying the truth

why bother returning this diamond to India ? why even bother trying to trade with India which has blocked most of its markets

you go around posting false stuff about India all the time

Ive recentrly began stating well known facts about India since it DC visit and you keep quoting me, DC vists is it over im more focussed on the Labour Election so leave me alone and go back to watching Bollywood if you want true india watch slum dog millionaire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.26%
No - I got the required grades (109)
59.24%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.5%

Watched Threads