Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Who are you? Journalist in the Daily Mail? This is so old. She was a normal teenager like anyone else. That picture is several years old, and she's only posing with it.
    Or maybe you're being sarcastic, haha.
    Plus it is a fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allieee)
    bit off topic here but I really don't see how studying literature is just about memorising information! you have to have a love of reading and interpreting other people's writings (ie emotional intelligence), a good vocabulary, and good intelligence to come up with arguments in essays etc... I don't really know what infomation you 'memorise' at all!
    No offence, but arguments for what? So there was a man two hundred year ago who had written a novel... How is this going to help to the mankind and why do we need to present any arguments to support our subjective opinion on his work?

I know that it is hard to compare between subjects and fields of study, but if we want the human race to develop, literature is currently not what we should care about the most. Plus vocabulary is nothing more than applied memory.

Anyway, I do not want to degrade anyone's interests, do what you love to, I just think that it is not rocket science in comparison to the actual aerospace engineering, for example. Plus I know of many university students doing economics, mathematics, whatever and they are still quite silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogatonic)
    She bewitches men, apparently.
    Burn the witch!

(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    HEY YOU! Emma Watson and Ashley Tisdale are NOT FAKE! :mad:
    YOU'RE FAKE!

Those are respectable women who set an excellent example to children and everyone else
    LOL?? Ashley tisdale ISN'T fake?? Is an excellent role model?? I fear for the current generation in that case, then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Plus it is a fake.
    I'm quite sure it's not fake. I usually spot fake pictures easily, and there is another picture from the same time, holding the same bottle (but it's empty).
    And there are tons of private pictures of Emma on the internet (and other HP cast members... Sad but the truth)..

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite sure it's not fake. I usually spot fake pictures easily, and there is another picture from the same time, holding the same bottle (but it's empty).
    And there are tons of private pictures of Emma on the internet (and other HP cast members... Sad but the truth)..
    Ignoring the strange blurry area around mouth, I have just tried to hold a similar bottle like that and spot some differences mainly in muscular tension. But yeah, I can not tell by the pixels.

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring the strange blurry area around mouth, I have just tried to hold a similar bottle like that and spot some differences mainly in muscular tension. But yeah, I can not tell by the pixels.
    I have seen better versions, and don't kill me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure it's not fake. There is a site with hundreds of private pictures of the HP cast, and it's there as well. And another picture like that, but like I said.. She's holding an empty bottle.

ReputationRep:
    I have seen better versions, and don't kill me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure it's not fake. There is a site with hundreds of private pictures of the HP cast, and it's there as well. And another picture like that, but like I said.. She's holding an empty bottle.
    All right, I have not further objections.

ReputationRep:
    No offence, but arguments for what? So there was a man two hundred year ago who had written a novel... How is this going to help to the mankind and why do we need to present any arguments to support our subjective opinion on his work?

I know that it is hard to compare between subjects and fields of study, but if we want the human race to develop, literature is currently not what we should care about the most. Plus vocabulary is nothing more than applied memory.

Anyway, I do not want to degrade anyone's interests, do what you love to, I just think that it is not rocket science in comparison to the actual aerospace engineering, for example. Plus I know of many university students doing economics, mathematics, whatever and they are still quite silly.
    See, this is the gap between "Mathematical" students and "Language" students...mind you, I'm with the "Language" lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)

LOL?? Ashley tisdale ISN'T fake?? Is an excellent role model?? I fear for the current generation in that case, then.

Ashley Tisdale IS NOT FAKE!!!

Give me PROOF, ANYTHING which shows she's fake....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'd bang her silly.

ReputationRep:
    Ashley Tisdale IS NOT FAKE!!!

Give me PROOF, ANYTHING which shows she's fake....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=NE8f9GkDH0b

Because this is totally natural... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping you're a troll, because all of your posts on here seem massively fanatic, like a tween bieber fan.

ReputationRep:
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=NE8f9GkDH0b

Because this is totally natural... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping you're a troll, because all of your posts on here seem massively fanatic, like a tween bieber fan.
    wow, she's in a bikini -_-

you're just a jealous ***** aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    wow, she's in a bikini -_-

you're just a jealous ***** aren't you?
    You're an idiot if you think that hasn't been photoshopped to hell.
    It actually even looks suspiciously like they've just stuck her head on someone else's body.

Yes, because I am insanely jealous of looking like a barbie doll and having weird creeps like you obsess and fap over me :lolwut:

In fact I am so jealous I may just go have my hair done like her and go out and buy some lovely pink strawberry-scented lipgloss right this minute!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny17)
    Why else would i comment if i didn't read it. And you are a retard for using a psychological term as insult. You judgemental condescending arrogant iimature fool

EDIT: Before you depict chldish behaviour by saying that i didn't reply immediately for a comeback, my computer got frozen. Next time, choose your words correctly before you reply child.
    I didn't say you didn't read it, going by that reply I have come to the conclusion that you literally cannot read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny17)
    Why else would i comment if i didn't read it. And you are a retard for using a psychological term as insult. You judgemental condescending arrogant iimature fool

EDIT: Before you depict chldish behaviour by saying that i didn't reply immediately for a comeback, my computer got frozen. Next time, choose your words correctly before you reply child.
    Also it wasn't an insult, it was an observation, and you just called me a retard, which is an insulting term for someone with a psychological illness, irony? And why would I think you are childish for not replying straight away? Only a child would think that.

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot if you think that hasn't been photoshopped to hell.
    It actually even looks suspiciously like they've just stuck her head on someone else's body.

Yes, because I am insanely jealous of looking like a barbie doll and having weird creeps like you obsess and fap over me :lolwut:

In fact I am so jealous I may just go have my hair done like her and go out and buy some lovely pink strawberry-scented lipgloss right this minute!! :rolleyes:
    yeah I was right...you are jealous...you can't admit to the fact that Ashley Tisdale has a better body than yours...that she's much prettier...more beautiful...gets more attention...more successful...why the **** would they photoshop something like that on a freaking magazine? Just google her pictures when she's at the beach and you'll know...

Why am I even EXPLAINING this to u? You're a dumb crow with nothing better to do than feel jealous and envy other people...get lost...get a life...and do something about yourself since you sound like a miserable old HAG

ReputationRep:
    yeah I was right...you are jealous...you can't admit to the fact that Ashley Tisdale has a better body than yours...that she's much prettier...more beautiful...gets more attention...more successful...why the **** would they photoshop something like that on a freaking magazine? Just google her pictures when she's at the beach and you'll know...

Why am I even EXPLAINING this to u? You're a dumb crow with nothing better to do than feel jealous and envy other people...get lost...get a life...and do something about yourself since you sound like a miserable old HAG
    Err.. no.. I think you need to calm down. You're acting a little to extreme.
    And they do photoshop everything a lot. Pointing that out doesn't make one jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't read entire thread, but how can you not like this :O

No 5 tonnes of makeup, no slutty clothes, no attention seeking. Just perfection. Are hyou taking notes girls?

Admittedly this next one has alot of makeup but that's because shes been deliberately glammed up?

Would be like me making a thread 'What's so special about Jonny Depp' or some other idol alot of girls love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    laugh out loud.
    *cringe*

but on the question of the OP.. For me personally.. one of the main attractions is that fact that i have grown up with her on the screen.. when i was younger i used to fancy hermionie.. and have done ever since the first harry potter film... and now they are finished, or pretty much finished, she Emma watson has blosomed into a stunner. you cant deny it, she is a sexy lady, this combinded with her cute posh acccent, obvious brains and THE FACT SHE IS A WITCH, all contribute to my fascination with her =]... *day dream* Mr.Nofish4u Wattson *day dream*

Edit: YES TO ALL THE PICS IN THIS THREAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Didn't read entire thread, but how can you not like this :O

No 5 tonnes of makeup, no slutty clothes, no attention seeking. Just perfection. Are hyou taking notes girls?

Admittedly this next one has alot of makeup but that's because shes been deliberately glammed up?

Would be like me making a thread 'What's so special about Jonny Depp' or some other idol alot of girls love.
    She looks lovely. Emma is very young in these pictures though , 13-15. I wear very little make-up, and certainly no slutty clothes. Love Emma's style!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.