That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    if you wanna see my picture, all you have to do is ask :sexface:
    I think she'd rather avoid throwing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I think she'd rather avoid throwing up.
    Oh no you must have misread; I was suggesting she sees what I look like not what you look like

ReputationRep:
    I would like to graduate high school, get into Concordia Uni and study linguistics, after getting my master i would then like to transfer to Laval Uni and earn my Phd. Work for the FBI for a couple years then move to France or Sweden, get married and have kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    if you wanna see my picture, all you have to do is ask :sexface:
    I don't like receiving pictures of a) models from google b) naked dudes I don't know...
    Which category would you fall into 4TSR?

ReputationRep:
    Not be on medication any more.
    Be normal.
    Have friends and maybe even stretch to a job I enjoy but I think that'd be getting into space cowboy terrirtory. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i want to join the police or probation service, maybe the prisons... but i'm not sure how everything is going to go after the cuts to the criminal justice sector. :/
    so if everything doesnt work out when i've finished this degree.. i think i'll travel for a bit and then maybe do midwifery or nursing.
    who knows! everything is very open and unplanned atm :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Oh no you must have misread; I was suggesting she sees what I look like not what you look like
    You are presuming I am ugly? Your mum disagreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    I don't like receiving pictures of a) models from google b) naked dudes I don't know...
    Which category would you fall into 4TSR?
    I am not a model, nor am I naked. I am however, a dude you do not know. so kinda B) but not 100%...

ReputationRep:
    Would quite like to get a 2:1 in my current undergrad degree for a start, ideally getting onto a masters in river management after a much-needed year or two out of education. And would like to go into some form of hydrology / river management as a profession. Would also like to be the guitarist in an amateur progressive metal band.

Kids/marriage: I don't know. Probably should actually manage to pull before I begin to think about that :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    You are presuming I am ugly? Your mum disagreed.
    Damn!

ReputationRep:
    Too much

... i dont know where to start :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your mum.

ReputationRep:
    A wandering wondering writer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalced)
    Just travel, see the world, meet new people and places, learn languages and culture. And hopefully along the way fall in love with someone amazing :love:
    What's with the IB in your sig? Never knew anyone who really felt so strong about it.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely have no clue, I have different ideas but I don't think I'll follow through. I don't have much of a clue of how my future will turn out.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to move to USA and find a decent job, ideally related to my field (Psychology) and later when I will be able to fully support myself financially I'd like to have kids (and maybe get married but that's not a primary goal in my life).

ReputationRep:
    Go back to Uni - Finish Uni - Either try out post grad med or work and save money to travel around america.

ReputationRep:
    Not a clue

ReputationRep:
    1. figure out my degree
    2. figure out what career i want to do with that degree
    3. either go on to get my masters, go to law school, or get my PhD (depending on my degree and career choice)
    4. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
    5. join the peace corps
    6. start and establish my career
    7. travel some more
    8. make sure i'm not in massive debt after i get out of college (uni)
    9. get married
    10. after a few years start a family
    11. retire after having saved up a nice chunk of money
    12. most importantly, BE HAPPY.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.