The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bakerzoid
No and that wouldn't invalidate my statement either. However, you have to expect a lot of men to be bitter as a result of the behaviour of British women.

All British women? Yeah, I know girls who are horrible and treat men like total ****. Which is really annoying, because then threads like this come up going 'all girls are crude/stupid/bitchy etc', and while there are girls like that, there are also girls who aren't like that at all, and can hold a proper conversation, dont feel the need for a fake tan and are intelligent.
What i'm trying to say is don't lose faith!
Reply 101
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 102
Original post by NaturalDisaster
cotland does have some pretty amazing scenery, even the grey skies can look pretty awesome if you're looking at all the hills (since we don't have proper mountains. :L)

You think 1344 metres is a hill?
Reply 103
As a foreigner (danish) studying in the UK a few years back, I have to agree with the OP.

As a previous poster has said, it's due to history really. England has been invaded by French, Romans, Vikings, etc. An that mix of genes on an island simply put...don't mix well. So you'll see people with nordic eyes, roman noses, french lips, and well, it's usually not pretty. Everyone I've ever spoken to about England, and I've been living in several EU countries, they all say that brits are the least attractive people in Europe.
Reply 104
British girls are very attractive I thought :s-smilie: and I am british too
Reply 105
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

You only notice these girls because they are absolutely vile, you forget about the other women who are not anything like this, including me.

If you have encountered nothing but these types of women then I feel sorry for you.
snap.
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX

Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
I absolutely hate uggs. Totally overrated. I don't get the deal at all; they're expensive and ugly.

why do you thinks have their name...they are UGGly boots.
Reply 108
Original post by kateamelia
It's not really a ridiculous suggestion.

:rolleyes: OP you should add
-Think there so special to the list too.

If this girl really thinks that just because a guy doesn't like British girls he is automatically gay, you really think of yourself too highly.
Original post by Threepigs
I'm sure all the girls will be weeping in their beds tonight knowing you're admiration for them has vanished.

I know I am :frown:

-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-lack of morals

I could not give a **** about what you think. Sure, there are some awful awful girls out there but most of us are fine, despite being slightly crude, drunken and sex crazed. Personally I think that most British boys dress and act like ***** these days but you don't see me or any other girls starting a thread expressing our disgust do you.
Reply 111
As a British girl myself, although it's not all British girls that are like this, it IS a large amount! To all those British girls who are saying, "Other European girls are like that too!" NO! NOT AS MUCH AS BRITISH GIRLS! I am embarassed to be the same nationality sometimes when I see the completely unclassy majority of British girls walking round puking in the streets, looking like slags.

And yes, it happens in other countries but NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH! Wake up!

-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-lack of morals

anyone else notice this?

You seem to be talking about chavettes. Not all British girls are like this.
Reply 113
Ya'll need to be squeezing up on them Latin honies son.

Ooooo wee.
Original post by Cicerao
As a British girl myself, although it's not all British girls that are like this, it IS a large amount! To all those British girls who are saying, "Other European girls are like that too!" NO! NOT AS MUCH AS BRITISH GIRLS! I am embarassed to be the same nationality sometimes when I see the completely unclassy majority of British girls walking round puking in the streets, looking like slags.

And yes, it happens in other countries but NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH! Wake up!

Have you been to the US recently?
Original post by alexs2602
You seem to be talking about chavettes. Not all British girls are like this.

Tbh from my experience most are, not even just the chavettes as you put it,
the mean girl plastic types, drinking, slut-like to attract guys :rolleyes:, make-up, unfriendly.. etc

foreign girls in this country are the kindest, most respectful and elegant people I know..
Reply 116
Original post by adam0311
Have you been to the US recently?

I've been twice, but a couple of years ago.

I mentioned European girls specifically though, so...where is this going? :smile:
Reply 117
i guess the op has conducted a proper research on it& came up with a conclusion,
Original post by HEJ92
I should have specified, I meant the fake uggs, that get mishapen and gross :P

Ahhhh. Fake uggs :puke:
Original post by AClockworkOrange
:lolwut:

Oh British girls :h::

Uggs, are called uggs for a reason, but it's the leggings, I don't understand come on, how can you walk around like that, it's just like walking around in tights, I'd feel half dressed.

I realise, i'm going to get negged for this :sigh:

Nah. I'd only feel half dressed if I had my arse on show. I always make sure my tops are longer than my backside. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending