Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    Are you telling me you've never sucked your boyfriend's ****?
    shhh... i didnt think like that.

ReputationRep:
    I was always taught not to piss on my hands as a child

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting.
    I wouldn't know if they did or did not wash their hands anyways, and i have a habit of washing my hands and keeping a hand sanitizer in my pocket.

ReputationRep:
    Same as I think about girls who don't wash their hands after going to the loo. It's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    to me, It's nothing.

I like to drink my gf's pee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escriba)
    Same as I think about girls who don't wash their hands after going to the loo. It's disgusting.
    Exactly.

I don't know why people negged me for saying that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chinese Guy)
    to me, It's nothing.

I like to drink my gf's pee
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)

Made my day.

If you're handling unwashed penises, well, you're a braver soul than I!
    i reread this and realised i meant after peeing! arr, im not that skank haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Exactly.

I don't know why people negged me for saying that.
    People tend to not take too kindly to the truth nowadays. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexx)
    Are you seriously insinuating that you cannot use a toilet without pissing on your hands?:confused:
    No, I'm saying that I don't want to indirectly touch your **** when I open a door.

ReputationRep:
    This flawed logic makes me cry. People who wash their hands after peeing are ****ing disgusting. In the long run, all you're doing is weakening your body's immune system by under-exposing it to bacteria that should be incredibly common and harmless, but are being driven underground by health-freaks like you guys who think it's somehow going to add an extra fifty years to their life expectancy. If you wash your hands you're just setting society up for a massive fall a few decades down the line.

I'm trying to save the human race, what did YOU do today?

ReputationRep:
    Its ok if they went handsfree

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.