Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a badboy breakfast at work - look and you'll be extremely jealous! ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's not a treat... a treat would be mixed berries and cream. That looks horrible and greasy!

P.S. I thought this was going to be pictures of a really hot muscly dude in a wifebeater or something.. a feast for the eyes :P

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live for it to be so cheap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    I'll stick with my oats and water
    That's hardly got much nutritional value either. Oats are nutritious, but you're hardly fulfilling most of your body's needs.

Therefore being self-righteous here is unneccessary. Your breakfast is healthier, but you're not exactly being a health god.

That and everyone is allowed a treat now and again- in fact, sometimes it's good to fulfil those cravings.

ReputationRep:
    To everyone asking where it is...

It's in an ASDA staff Canteen, That's why it's so ridiculously cheap...

You get full meals in there for £1.10 or £1.20...

Or full meals + choclate+drink for 1.78 ...

ReputationRep:
    lol vegatarian... but that looks heart diseasey and is actually really good value for money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    lol vegatarian... but that looks heart diseasey and is actually really good value for money
    contradict yourself much? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh maaaaan. This makes me miss Ramon's in Cardiff -- sure, the price isn't the same, but it beats all the other breakfasting establishments in town. As soon as I'm back in Britain, this is definitely on the menu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatatonicStupor)
    Oh maaaaan. This makes me miss Ramon's in Cardiff -- sure, the price isn't the same, but it beats all the other breakfasting establishments in town. As soon as I'm back in Britain, this is definitely on the menu.
    Where in Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    No offence but that breakfast looks disgusting. I hope you don't eat this every day because heart disease will be knocking on the door pretty soon.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says "badboy" you know your future is already written. It's a short one fueled by fast-food, drugs, alcohol and a lot more things I can't think of right now.

ReputationRep:
    I envy you

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i want some hash browns now, i love them!

ReputationRep:
    I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee baked beans.
    erghhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    Where in Cardiff?
    Ramon's. On Salisbury Road; quite easy to miss. Next to the noodle place, which is next to Tesco Metro. As far as I'm concerned it does the best breakfast in Cathays, possible the best breakfast that side of the river...though Ollie from Los Campesinos! begs to differ in his Drowned in Sound editorial, naming both the Tuck In Café and Elma's as the best breakfastries on either side of the Taff.

If a picture would help, here is one direct from my blog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasman)
    Don't eat pork, so no.
    WHAT?

Pork is the King of the meat world!

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    looks nice, makes me wish I had that in front of me now

ReputationRep:
    You did the ketchup wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Just one sausage? Pfft...

ReputationRep:
    at £1.20, it can't be meat that they are using, or at least not meat that is safe for human consumption!

ReputationRep:
    Black pudding? That looked like two Oreos to me. :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.