Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Behaving)
    A mixture of religion and culture.
    No worries... in some years your parents will phone you up every once a week to ask why you aren't able to get a man and that they want grandchildren. Who laughs last laughs best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patientology)
    No worries... in some years your parents will phone you up every once a week to ask why you aren't able to get a man and that they want grandchildren. Who laughs last laughs best.
    I doubt it. They're more likely to want to find a man for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    I'm genuinely surprised by that. Maybe they are just scared to approach you? I see plenty of oriental guy - white girl couples. Don't give up, there must be white girls that find you attractive.
    In Bristol? I am from London and see none .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    In Bristol? I am from London and see none .
    Couple in Bristol, lots in Stoke, which was where I was living before =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Couple in Bristol, lots in Stoke, which was where I was living before =)
    Well hopefully one day I will meet some white girls that like Oriental guys :sadnod:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Well hopefully one day I will meet some white girls that like Oriental guys :sadnod:.
    Fingers crossed for you =)

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because the boys in my college must be idiots of course

ReputationRep:
    I can't pretend I care about their problems

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because.....
    Really slow at picking up if someone likes me
    no one has ever taken a fancy to me
    Shy
    Been called 'gorm' 'ugly'

ReputationRep:
    Because for this this next month, i'm genuinely going to be revising my ass off to make sure i get good grades. After that, i hope this question will become invalid for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    I can't pretend I care about their problems
    Haha that's no barrier. Just find someone who's not a whinging *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I have basically no money and there ain't anybody special I've met. .But I think there is this one girl which I will make a move on as soon as I can get some decent cash flow.
    You need money to talk to her??? Does she work on a sex chatline or something??? They don't always make the most faithful girlfriends (not that that matters to most guys anyway)

Because the only girl I want is taken

Never had a boyfriend because...

I'm shy
    Scared of rejection
    Never been approached before
    Low self confidence because of inexperience
    I'm focusing on my studies at the moment
    I have never really had the chance to meet anyone as I don't go out much, I'm waiting until uni for all of that

Haha I sound quite sad :P

...because by the time I work out someone likes me it's like a year later

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because-
    I'm too shy
    Havn't got any confidence in myself
    Not pretty enough

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because I'm immorally ugly and the world invented shallow males :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in an all boys school.

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm too much for all of you. Someone VERY lucky however may have a chance soon.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyf/girlf/whateverf because I haven't found someone I fancy that has fancied me back yet.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.