Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to the ozzfest?! :P

ReputationRep:
    Weezer!!

ReputationRep:
    Saw Weezer at Reading last year. Wasn't really bothered by them but there wasn't much else on of interest to me and the rest of my mates were going to see them so I joined them. And I was quite into them by the end of it. Definitely up for seeing them again and giving them my proper attention!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little bit disappointed. Diamond Head are good but the rest are all quite average. Architects and Airbourne aren't bad, it's just that they could be a lot better. Weezer might well put on a good show.

ReputationRep:
    Well it could never equal last years. But my ticket is pretty much sold so I'll see you all there =]

ReputationRep:
    Please quote my FMC code when buying tickets, thank you!

1K911195

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pumped now.

Protest The Hero!!!

Gojira, Volbeat and Limp Bizkit should be good also.

Kids In Glass Houses can suck my balls though.

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait for this, but wtf why Slipknot, Biffy Clyro and Limp Bizkit? They always add crap every year. I normally go bloodstock but with the big four tour I have to comethis year. And I'm finally going to see Diamond Head.

ReputationRep:
    Would literally only go for big 4, diamond head and Motorhead. Couldn't give a solitary **** about anyone else on the bill. Not that annoyed I can't go, but want to see Motorhead SO MUCH

One thing that annoyed me though is a mega rich aqauintance has already been able to afford wacken, hellfest and bloodstock tickets, and then won tickets to this AND hammerfest. Some people just have all the luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    Would literally only go for big 4, diamond head and Motorhead. Couldn't give a solitary **** about anyone else on the bill. Not that annoyed I can't go, but want to see Motorhead SO MUCH

One thing that annoyed me though is a mega rich aqauintance has already been able to afford wacken, hellfest and bloodstock tickets, and then won tickets to this AND hammerfest. Some people just have all the luck.
    Same, I might even just go down for that one day. I Don't think I'm missing this one, my mate who was going to go with me says he's going to go on holiday with instead in July. So I'm thinking of going it alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabregassed)
    Same, I might even just go down for that one day. I Don't think I'm missing this one, my mate who was going to go with me says he's going to go on holiday with instead in July. So I'm thinking of going it alone.
    can you get tickets for just the one day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    can you get tickets for just the one day?

No

ReputationRep:
    This is shaping up to be pretty good! Paid off the rest of my ticket last week

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for bumping, I lost this from my watched threads after TSR went down the other day, made it easier to find.

ReputationRep:
    So very pleased with the latest announcement. Firewind, Opeth, Rise To Remain, Alestorm and The Black Dahlia Murder are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Nuce)
    Amazing line up so far, not a big fan of any of the new announcements except Alestorm, but still cannot wait to go. Saturdays gonna be AMAZING, but then again so will friday and sunday

ReputationRep:
    Just bought my tickets. Also heard that Bill Bailey will be making an appearance.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.