Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Actually Likes MacDonalds? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamesh)
    No troll...problem with Mcdonalds is that they give too much food, I order a medium-sized fillet o'fish meal and because I'm a student in which I show my NUS card, I get a free mcflurry.

Now the problem is the Mcflurry, which is too excessive, I'd honestly give it to another individual perhaps waiting behind me in queue, but they might take it as a rude gesture, insuinating sommat else tbh, I mean to say, wouldn't you be in that position?
    Did you know they do a small cone of ice cream (like a mini one) which costs like 60p or something? With a flake if you like. I sound like an ad for McDonalds lol but I think mc flurrys are too big too and a lot of people don't realise there are smaller options. And it's not free, but it's really cheap anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I like their chips, if I'm honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmartFool)
    This reminds me that I need to try a Fillet -O Fish never had one in all my life!
    You have no idea what you are missing mate. Filet-oo-fish is the most delicious thing on the whole goddam menu. You have to eat it. Go get one, please...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llpokermuffinll)
    I personally used to like McDonalds until one day I saw a green (yes green) chip in my chips. I found it extremely disgusting. I couldn't be bothered to go back to the till and ask for a refund, because the queue was just huge. Now obviously if I see something like that, the impression goes bad.

I like their Coke, McChicken Sandwiches, Filet-o-Fish, Chicken Mayo, McFlurry, and Milkshakes. But I will for sure never eat chips from them again (although they used to do the best chips I had ever eaten, but the bad experience doesn't want me to do it again).
    Green parts on potatoes are pretty common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    Green parts on potatoes are pretty common.
    But I mean it shouldn't happen to McDonalds. It looked really nasty...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woo:

Though the fact the onion rings are seasonal makes me mad :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    It's not bad tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    You have no idea what you are missing mate. Filet-oo-fish is the most delicious thing on the whole goddam menu. You have to eat it. Go get one, please...

It can't be better than a big mac or Mcchicken sandwich for that matter!...
    but imma try it anyway!

Though the idea of a fish finger in a bun really isn't appealing :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    Right, ive had a look at the comments on this so far and i get the general idea that people actually like MacDonalds. Well let me just outline a few general points for yous guys to consider -

1. Is it the actual taste you like or just the ease of getting quick simple food on demand? And if this is so, then why are other fast food contributors, such as KFC, less successful, although they offer a similar service?

2. MacDonalds offers no nutritional value and limited amounts of quick releasing energy which, if not used, is converted into fat (and trust me, in California i see this ALOT!). Places such as Subway which, although are kinda gay, offer healthy options which you can get quickly without provoking cardiovascular mishaps (by that i mean heart disease). Do you really want that?

3. MacDonalds is the devil of society, and we are suckling on its poisonous teet, by falling under the pressure of its crippling propaganda and bowing down to the big corporation. Do you really want to suck on a teet?

4. Why? Just why?

I hope from these generalised points you will grasp the concept that I hate MacDonalds with a great passion!

Discuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    Hi Guys,
    Right, ive had a look at the comments on this so far and i get the general idea that people actually like MacDonalds. Well let me just outline a few general points for yous guys to consider -

1. Is it the actual taste you like or just the ease of getting quick simple food on demand? And if this is so, then why are other fast food contributors, such as KFC, less successful, although they offer a similar service?
    You dont seem to understand. I don't like McDonalds for the food, it's the sex that I go for :love:

2. MacDonalds offers no nutritional value and limited amounts of quick releasing energy which, if not used, is converted into fat (and trust me, in California i see this ALOT!). Places such as Subway which, although are kinda gay, offer healthy options which you can get quickly without provoking cardiovascular mishaps (by that i mean heart disease). Do you really want that?
    I have cardiovascular mishaps all the time. Whenever I reach orgasm, my heart skips a beat.

3. MacDonalds is the devil of society, and we are suckling on its poisonous teet, by falling under the pressure of its crippling propaganda and bowing down to the big corporation. Do you really want to suck on a teet?
    Hell yeah! I love sucking on teets

4. Why? Just why?

I hope from these generalised points you will grasp the concept that I hate MacDonalds with a great passion!

Discuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 000015080)
    I dont like it..... "I love it " xD
    Here we have a prime example of someone who has been completely blinded by the beasts that are MacDonalds, showing not only emotional attachment to the company, but complete devotion to its values presented by its slogan of "I'm Lovin' it". Do not point and laugh at this individual (although it may be a hard thing to avoid!), but feel sympathy for this fallen citizen, another victim of Ronald MacDonald's regime. We all know Ronald MacDonald is Hitler in a wig and make-up. Would you eat from the palm of a mass murderer?

Discuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Nice)
    You dont seem to understand. I don't like McDonalds for the food, it's the sex that I go for :love:

I have cardiovascular mishaps all the time. Whenever I reach orgasm, my heart skips a beat.

Hell yeah! I love sucking on teets
    So what you are telling me is that you are sexually aroused by the food? An interesting concept I do agree. Hmmmmm. . . were you sexually abused in the toilets of MacDonalds as a child and your only connection with the human emotion of love is through this company? I think you need to look deep inside yourself and uncover the harrowing effects of child abuse you may have suffered and disconnect it from the company of MacDonalds. I hope that helps friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    So what you are telling me is that you are sexually aroused by the food? An interesting concept I do agree. Hmmmmm. . . were you sexually abused in the toilets of MacDonalds as a child and your only connection with the human emotion of love is through this company? I think you need to look deep inside you and uncover the harrowing effects of child abuse you may have suffered and disconnect it from the company of MacDonalds. I hope that helps friend.
    No man! The food's irrelevant. What I'm saying is that, if you do it right, you can get great orgies going right there in the restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    Who really likes MacDonalds? Seriously!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Yeah, you have the option of fried chicken with chips, or fried chicken with chips.. :curious:
    Well clearly you have not been to KFC very often! They have wraps, burgers, corn on the cob, beans . . . ummm . . . . and stuff

ReputationRep:
    They may take away my money, but they will never take, MY BIG MAC!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    On the occasion I do

ReputationRep:
    Bumping that old thread Kiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    On the occasion I do
    Dat necrobump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emor)
    I like the free wi-fi ^_^. I go there most Fridays and get out my laptop and watch the newest episodes of BONES and Fringe(or sometimes just one episode) while having a meal :P.
    It's probably not v. healthy but I'm not v. bothered. It's after 5 days of going to the gym daily and is my reward ^_^.
    I'd probably go to KFC if the calories weren't so insane(I was so shocked when I found out the boneless banquet was over 2,000 calories, and the snack boxes were like 500-800 calories[how is it legal to advertise one as a single meal and another as a snack!?]), there was free w-fi, sold Diet Coke(I dislike Pepsi) and had free wi-fi.
    I just feel a lot more comfortable in McDonalds. It probably because it's over-rated that it's got great seats, TVs, free w-fi, open 24/7(I sometimes get a bagel at 4 in the morning or w.e when cycling), etc.
    Sorry for the long post LOL.
    EMZ=]
    So McDonalds have free wifi?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.