Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBYoungLady)
    Oh and i cired when my ex disrespected me because i wasn't a christian. He started tormenting me and sayin that i was going to hell. Yea I know but it hurt knowing that someone i excepted didn't except me fully.
    Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but...

*accepted / accept

:fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by should be revising)
    Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but...

*accepted / accept

:fuhrer:
    omg that was disgusting grammar -____-

you had the right to correct me loool

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and I don't really see what the big deal is about admitting it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes... since then I have learned much and matured. It was scary how much I cared about her. Oh well, ***** your loss.

ReputationRep:
    When my ex-girlfriend broke up with me, cried for ages haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what's my name?)
    when I was younger yes, now I'm just like whatever D*** your loss, i only went out with you cause I felt sorry for you, now go and cry
    Liar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    SO. MANY. TIMES. :|
    He wasn't worth it.
    :facepalm2:
    He was. Every one of us is. You cry because you are not able to stand by yourself. Loneliness is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Of course. More than once over the same guy too. :sigh:
    I would not let you cry over me. Trust me even if my words aren't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Yea all time.

I'm such a sop.

ReputationRep:
    Once in November of last year (following the disintegration of my long-term relationship), and once in 2007 (after reading an incredibly heartfelt love-letter from a girl I'd turned down).

It helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    I would not let you cry over me. Trust me even if my words aren't worth it.
    I think that, while we'd all like to think we'd never make someone cry, most of us will at some point. Matters of the heart are a *****.

ReputationRep:
    I think that, while we'd all like to think we'd never make someone cry, most of us will at some point. Matters of the heart are a *****.
    I keep thinking we have not still grasped a mature concept of love but we are still stuck in primitive existential conflicts.

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of times over my boyfriend for various reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    I keep thinking we have not still grasped a mature concept of love but we are still stuck in primitive existential conflicts.
    But is love ever mature or rational? I'm not convinced :p:

ReputationRep:
    But is love ever mature or rational? I'm not convinced :p:
    I see that what we can see around us is a 'desperate' need of attachment (be religion, boyfriend, sport/ethnic group) rather than a self-affirmative force called love. Taking the first one as 'love' then yes, love is completely irrational and you are in 'desperate' need of it, if we take the second definition, about love starting with self-love then loving everything alive, every single expression (or counter-expression) of love, that love is in its mature form is more about me caring for the others' growth selflessly rather than me caring about them only/because/due to/ them caring about me too.

ReputationRep:
    Only once and looking back I feel stupid for getting upset over it.

ReputationRep:
    yeh :cry:

Yes, too many times. Most recently when I told a guy I have liked for 8 years, yes, 8 years, that I had feelings for him. He didn't feel the same. I thought that he gave me 'signs' but apparently not. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.....Even my mum says I'm stone hearted.....I wouldn't say that, but I just don't cry easily. :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.