Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    :grumble:
    LOL !!!!! don't :grumble:.... think positive:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    LOL !!!!! don't :grumble:.... think positive:rolleyes:
    What unis have you applied to? What isyour 1st choice?

ReputationRep:
    What unis have you applied to? What isyour 1st choice?
    I'm stuck between Leeds/Leicester/Liverpool for firm...Nottingham is definite insurance cause they gave me BBB xD...Essex is just...meh(they gave me BC offer, but don't wanna use as insurance)

and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck between Leeds/Leicester/Liverpool for firm...Nottingham is definite insurance cause they gave me BBB xD...Essex is just...meh(they gave me BC offer, but don't wanna use as insurance)

and yourself?
    Ive had offers from kent sussex and southampton. Im still waiting to hear from durham and endinburgh. I dont know where i will firm, but kent is probably my insurance. I didnt want to apply for any unis in london (ididnt want to live at home)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    :hi:
    Someone's playing music in my house and your sig is dancing to it ^^

Ive had offers from kent sussex and southampton. Im still waiting to hear from durham and endinburgh. I dont know where i will firm, but kent is probably my insurance. I didnt want to apply for any unis in london (ididnt want to live at home)
    Samee..I am so done with london! I'm in kent right now ^^

ReputationRep:
    Someone's playing music in my house and your sig is dancing to it ^^

Samee..I am so done with london! I'm in kent right now ^^
    Is kent nice? I could go for an open day but i dont know if i can be bothered. So i can just ask you for now. Is it nice? Nice people? etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Is kent nice? I could go for an open day but i dont know if i can be bothered. So i can just ask you for now. Is it nice? Nice people? etc etc
    Kent's pretty nice imo, and I've met lovely people from here....
    But I definitely recommend you go to a UCAS visit day if invited...it's like vital lol..you need to see how you find the uni and the environment etc..
    I went to Leicester the other week and now I'm not so sure if its a contender for firm...

ReputationRep:
    Kent's pretty nice imo, and I've met lovely people from here....
    But I definitely recommend you go to a UCAS visit day if invited...it's like vital lol..you need to see how you find the uni and the environment etc..
    I went to Leicester the other week and now I'm not so sure if its a contender for firm...
    Why not, is it a ****hole?

ReputationRep:
    damn, I have a lot of posts to catch up reading @[email protected]

haha, thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    damn, I have a lot of posts to catch up reading @[email protected]

haha, thanks guys!
    Just ignore the post where i claim to be shockingly handsome, ok

ReputationRep:
    Why not, is it a ****hole?
    Lool, not at all. The uni is like realllyyy academic, really switched on etc...especially for biological sciences...it's just that the town is boring...well my sister lives there + likes it but imo, it's just...yawn

Let's put it this way, I couldn't look forward to spending the next three years there..

ReputationRep:
    Lool, not at all. The uni is like realllyyy academic, really switched on etc...especially for biological sciences...it's just that the town is boring...well my sister lives there + likes it but imo, it's just...yawn

Let's put it this way, I couldn't look forward to spending the next three years there..
    Ahhh. I see
    Boring is another word for ****hole. Is kent boring?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to kent before. Yes it seemed boring

ReputationRep:
    I've been to kent before. Yes it seemed boring
    Great
    How do you work out how boring somewhere is? There has to be an equation or something...

Nightclubs+amusement parks+cinema+ high student population+hot girls= WOOO

ReputationRep:
    Great
    How do you work out how boring somewhere is? There has to be an equation or something...

lol...my ex seemed to really want to go there..so it can't have been that boring, knowing what he likes....

And I was in leicester friday-sunday...walked about town=snore
    went out to some bars= snore
    so yeah, the highlight of my weekend was when the room wouldn't stop spinning lool..

ReputationRep:
    Great

I check the uni student ratio, for example;

I applied to SOAS. The female/male ratio is 60-40 or something like that.
    And it's in London. Double win.

I also applied to Sheffield and Leeds. Both seem to have a legendary nightlife, and both are Russell Group. Double win.

Imagine applying to Loughborough, good uni, but its a freackin c*ck fest! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    lol...my ex seemed to really want to go there..so it can't have been that boring, knowing what he likes....

And I was in leicester friday-sunday...walked about town=snore
    went out to some bars= snore
    so yeah, the highlight of my weekend was when the room wouldn't stop spinning lool..
    Good thing i didnt apply to leicester then. Yeah i better go check out the unis I dont want to spend 3 years of my life in a ****hole

I check the uni student ratio, for example;

I applied to SOAS. The female/male ratio is 60-40 or something like that.
    And it's in London. Double win.

I also applied to Sheffield and Leeds. Both seem to have a legendary nightlife, and both are Russell Group. Double win.

Imagine applying to Loughborough, good uni, but its a freackin c*ck fest! :eek3:
    So for you more females= better uni You are a genius. I was going to apply to SOAS but i changed my mind at the last minute. I dont want to live in London for another 3 years!

ReputationRep:
    Good thing i didnt apply to leicester then. Yeah i better go check out the unis I dont want to spend 3 years of my life in a ****hole

So for you more females= better uni You are a genius. I was going to apply to SOAS but i changed my mind at the last minute. I dont want to live in London for another 3 years!
    What course and unis you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    What course and unis you applying for?
    Anthropology Kent, sussex, durham, southampton, edinburgh

You?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.