Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Agree with the old fat people thing. What we put in our bodies is our own fault. Yes, you may have a "medical condition", but yes you have the power to stop gorging on cakes!

I myself am a bit on the chubby side-70kg 5"5.4 Whilst it's partially my parent's fault for buying chocolates, its ultimately me who chooses to eat them.

My ideal wait to get down to is 60Kg, or at least 65Kg. For me, chocolate is the big one. When I crave for chocolate, instead I have a tiny bit of rice crispies, if no fruit is available

I am losing about 0.5Kg/week, so 2Kg/month(if I keep it up) Your rapid weight gain could be because you lost weight rapidly.

You will not have a good life being obese. Overweight(like me) is not good either, but it's a hell a lot better than being morbidly obese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaroom)
    you're just trying to hurt me. No guy is ever interested in me. You will be just the same, asking me to pm you...
    i love you! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ideot)
    :awesome:
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I am 19-20 stoneish and about 5ft 4. I know that I'm like morbidly obese or something. I like playing computer games all day long and food actually makes me happy! I eat because I want to try everything in the world before I die!

Am I wrong that I like that I am so fat? It hurts me that people look at me like I am some sort of hippo or something.

The reason why I posted this in general discussion and not H&R is because I want to know why it isn't socially acceptable that people like me (who like to be obese) aren't treated equally.

We're all meant to be comfortable with our own body, right?
    I think your attitude is awful. Why should our tax money go towards the expensive healthcare you will receive as a result of your lifestyle choice? People don't choose to get illnesses such as Multiple Sclorosis and Cancer but your choosing to be morbidally obese. Therefore why is it fair that healthcare money gets spent on your greed when more could be spent on people getting these diseases?
    The way you look doesn't bother me. It's your selfishness that does.
    What if my lifestyle choice was to shoot people randomly in their feet because "it makes me happy and I want to try everything before I die"? It's no excuse because it's not just your life, you live in a society where your actions have negative affects on others.

ReputationRep:
    Look, do whatever you want, but in the event of an illness do not spend the NHS's money and pay for medical care yourself out of respect for those with actual diseases.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.