Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You might want to read the truth about these drugs Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starseedleo)
    I'm just telling you the truth about what some open minded doctors do. Maby if you wern't so wrapped up in your own ego you would investigate all the things i've said rather than sit at your keyboards coming up with pelter after pelter, its very unbecoming for suppossed open mined scientific indivuals. Maby yous also believe what current science says about this reality all being a big accident, maby you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job. or there weren't government drills on 7/7 just like 9/11 for the exact same thing exact same place exact same time,

I'm telling you people are taking your freedom and hurting poeple very badly and all you can do is insult rather than look into it and form an opinion, the letter speaks for itself as does your mindless insults.

You still have my prayers, and believe it or not i'de even go out my way to help peolpe like you,lol, mad old world aeh? I know what I am.
    we have formed our own opinion, it's just that our opinions aren't the result of mental illness and yours clearly are.

p.s there is no God

ReputationRep:
    Proffessor Robert Winston explained quite nicely what input filters where, and I used what I remembered as my own opinion of fact. Whats with all the insults and nitpicking if you have no agenda? Dont you care at all what the facts add up to, what the obvious conclusion is, even one of your own negative friends said it had merit.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in the devil but I know he exists, I do believe in God, just not the same God as our murdering leaders. I'm trying to save poeple from serious harm. What are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    So you've formed an opinion without checking the facts, the facts are acurate. You are not.

ReputationRep:
    Proffessor Robert Winston explained quite nicely what input filters where, and I used what I remembered as my own opinion of fact. Whats with all the insults and nitpicking if you have no agenda? Dont you care at all what the facts add up to, what the obvious conclusion is, even one of your own negative friends said it had merit.
    Professor Robert Winston said you're a ******. I have the sources to prove it too, but you have to find them yourself.

ReputationRep:
    you're hilarious.
    doctors aren't stupid, far from it. They are not going to poison their patients.
    they have nothing to gain from that, what makes you think everyone bar you and your silly little cult of loonies have no morals?

ReputationRep:
    You are sinking into a sleezy pit of capitilism and negativity. Do you know the only two presidents to ever why dont we print our own money who are we paying all this interest to have been abraham lincoln and john f kennedy, they were both murdered properly unlike many the other assasniations. Little as they were. And 18 material wittnesses dies during the JFK investigation, that doesn't usually happen, and thats what Barack Obama is refferring to in his book the audacity of hope.

He's a let down to, seen him doing the massonic handshake several times and accepting his initation to the builderbergers confrence, do some learning friends. I speak the truth.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in the devil but I know he exists, I do believe in God, just not the same God as our murdering leaders. I'm trying to save poeple from serious harm. What are you doing?

trying to save people from harm.
    if anyone here actually believes anything you say, it could potentially be very dangerous.
    there are people who need those drugs to function in day to day life. untreated mental illness is far more likely to end in suicide, but i suppose that's ok, right?
    everyone knows they're not perfect, but i'd rather deal with the side effects than have no idea of reality.

ReputationRep:
    You are sinking into a sleezy pit of capitilism and negativity. Do you know the only two presidents to ever why dont we print our own money who are we paying all this interest to have been abraham lincoln and john f kennedy, they were both murdered properlyunlike the assasniation. And 18 material wittnesses dies during the JFK investigation, that doesn't usually happen, and thats what Barack Obama is refferring to in his book the audacity of hope.

He's a let down to, seen him doing the massonic handshake several times and accepting his initation to the builderbergers confrence, do some learning friends. I speak the truth.
    Wow, you've turned that little tinfoil hat into a ten-gallon cowboy's hat.

ReputationRep:
    For the last time Doctors havn't a clue about the facts I've mentioned in that letter, neither do you but you seem to know better and think your doing somehting good discouraging people from waking others up and making their voice heard.

ReputationRep:
    Still think your doing the right thing being rude and echnoring the truth and refusing to help people that being tortured and haveing their sensitivity to the world further increased.

ReputationRep:
    Still think your doing the right thing being rude and echnoring the truth and refusing to help people that being tortured and haveing their sensitivity to the world further increased.
    Yes. We love torturing people. You've stumbled across a secret. But now you must die.

ReputationRep:
    For the last time Doctors havn't a clue about the facts I've mentioned in that letter, neither do you but you seem to know better and think your doing somehting good discouraging people from waking others up and making their voice heard.
    i'm sure they know a lot more about it than either of us, to be honest.
    and they are not facts. you can say they're facts all you want but you haven't once given any evidence for it. you've just said "i am right and you are wrong" if anyone disagrees you claim they've been somehow tricked.
    if you really want anyone to believe you, you'd go out of your way to show them the facts. but at the end of the day this evidence doesn't exist and you are crazy.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is funsies

ReputationRep:
    Even if some are dellusional, the minority of people with this brain design in my experience, yet again we are making them more prone to misinterpret the world by destoying neurotransmitters and making them misfire. Don't you care about people or do you have an agenda. Small minded or otherwise very small minded

How many people are you going to destroy in your career on the wimb of criminals, Doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Funsies is not how i would desribe this abhorrent behaviour, and dont worry i'm going to collect the ref points for you small minded bizzare people that can't see truth like most normal people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Unable to express my thoughts in this thread in written format I decided to draw a picture... like developed humans do.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/710/circlesg.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I had a neurosurgeon friend of mine read this post.
    He almost had a seizure

ReputationRep:
    You say Im sure they know a lot more, but Ive been there, not dellusional, being told these drugs were the best thing for me, i told my psch. i would look into it, she shreiked very loudly and high pitched "No Don't Do That" Didn't take long for that houseof cards to come crumbling down, thie sick animal that she is.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.