Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    cos i'm not a druggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Do you drink coffee?

OP I think everyone has at least tried weed. I don't really understand how people could not at some point in their life :erm:
    Well obviously not 'everyone has at least tried weed' by the responses on here. People on here aren't OAPs yet, they have plenty of time to try it if they wish. Personally I would like to try it, but only when someone I know has some and will let me have a drag. I don't want to buy the stuff and then risk hating it (I hate normal cigarettes).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    yes..because bob marley and the beatles "were not musically endowed" :rolleyes:

Not only do you not know anything about living, but you don't have a clue about music...and you have the nerve to call me dumb?

I guess the whole world is stupid, and your the only one with such musical insight...

you really are a loser...

so while we're chilling with friends listening to Bob, you are in your room alone, listening to Mozart....

I actually feel sorry for you

you resort to this crap because you lack in other areas of your life...

more than 2 people have called you a douche in this thread, trust me, it's not the big crowd of people that are calling you retarded that are wrong, it's you.... even a retard can work that one out, right?

mate sort yourself out now, otherwise you will be unhappy for a very long time..

AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!

ps - I think this dude would be a prime example as to why you should chill the **** out and smoke a jay...
    - I don't know anything about living (does that even mean anything ?)
    - I don't know anything about music
    - I lack in "other areas of life"
    - I am a "douche"
    - I am a retard
    - I am unhappy, and will be for a very long time
    - I don't smile

More, more ad hominems.

MOAR, I NEED MOAR.

Please predict my future, I've been asking for at least 4 posts now.

And keep avoiding my posts, it might be difficult to actually counter arguments.

Oh, and yeah, Bob Marley and the Beatles have no musical talent compared to Mozart. Even stoners should know that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    I always see this photo, and I swear to God I know him!!

ReputationRep:
    Dude, don't even waste your time bothering to try and educate these anti-drug people, most of them are ridiculiously stubborn and don't even listen to what you are trying to say, I have been looked down by these people for the last few years and everytime I try to justify myself for smoking it, they always just say "stop trying to promote it"... and does not matter how many figures you show them, studies and what not, they just brush it aside with their government bull**** filled minds, and its sad that they think they know what they are talking about when haven't even bothered looking at facts. I have done hours and hours of research on this and they are trying to tell me I am wrong... just so dumb. Am out this thread it's not even worth your time, just keep on smoking the herb if your enjoying yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnAverageSmoker)
    Dude, don't even waste your time bothering trying to educate these anti-drug people, most of them are ridiculiously stubborn and don't even listen to what you are try to say, I have been looked down by these people for the last few years and everytime I try to justify myself for smoking it, they always just say "stop trying to promote it"... and does not matter how many figures you show them, studies and what not, they just brush it aside with their government bull**** filled minds, and its sad that they think they know what they are talking about when haven't even bothered looking at facts. I have done hours and hours of research on this and they are trying to tell me I am wrong... just so dumb. Am out this thread it's not even worth your time, just keep on smoking the herb if your enjoying yourself.
    I don't look down on stoners. It lessens the competition for jobs later on, so it's all good. Keep crying though, it's funny.

ReputationRep:
    smoke smells bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittalmar)
    cos I is not a ******* innit..
    Brilliant argument :/ am i the only one who's dismayed by the 'witty', personal attacks on people? If you don't belive in smoking weed fine, but why not just state your reasons rather go round insulting other people? Most of these insults aren't even related to the question

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against smoking, just people who think they're really cool because they do it and call themselves things like 'bongboy' on a forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Speaking of music.

I don't recall Mozart and Beethoven smoking pot. Though I understand that some musicians may feel the need to chemically compensate for not being sufficiently endowed, compared to their glorious elders.

@spazman

I've met someone with a 168 IQ who was really stupid. So IQ does nothing for me, sorry.
    You could very well be stupid. And judging by your low reading comprehension, that might not be such a stretch.
    Good sir i believe you are a ****. In fact during the time of Mozart and Beethoven it was very common for well-to-do gentlemen to indulge in opium. So its almost certain they did drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Because the smell alone is enough to put me off :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirseyi)
    Good sir i believe you are a ****. In fact during the time of Mozart and Beethoven it was very common for well-to-do gentlemen to indulge in opium. So its almost certain they did drugs.
    Because it was Common.
    ==> Almost certain they did.

Flawless logic buddy.
    LoL.

No they didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    - I don't know anything about living (does that even mean anything ?)
    - I don't know anything about music
    - I lack in "other areas of life"
    - I am a "douche"
    - I am a retard
    - I am unhappy, and will be for a very long time
    - I don't smile

More, more ad hominems.

MOAR, I NEED MOAR.

Please predict my future, I've been asking for at least 4 posts now.

And keep avoiding my posts, it might be difficult to actually counter arguments.

Oh, and yeah, Bob Marley and the Beatles have no musical talent compared to Mozart. Even stoners should know that.
    How have I ignored your posts, when my last post quoted you?

and you haven't even made a decent argument, you just keep saying "yeah im a loser, keep insulting me! I like living this way! I had to move back home from Uni because nobody liked me there...I've never had sex...etc etc." Jheeeeeeeze! We know you suck, ok? Now let's go back to the topic you pansy

BTW, you don't drink, so you have never experianced what it feels like to be tipsy? answer me this...

Never stoned, never drunk, never boned - download this, it's by Mozart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    Cannabis deadens the brain. I feel that having my mind and body in the best condition possible to be one of the greatest pleasures in life. I'll probably start smoking if I become a terminal patient or a broken old man if the need arises, but not before.

All of my friends who started smoking pot got hooked on the stuff. A quarter of those addicts remained normal, if a bit sleepy at times, another quarter started showing sings of decay, and the rest became useless zombies. Two of them went to prison for it.

So no thanks. Alcohol goes well with a meal or at a party, but drugs are for those who lack imagination and cigarettes are for those who lack willpower.
    Alcohol is a "drug". bizarre that you refer to strictly overuse of "drugs" but not of alcohol. Naturally i agree that overuse of drugs can have a hugely negative effect, but to say anyone who tries them lacks imagination is unwarranted. They could simply enjoy the feeling occasionally and it seems non-sequiter to correlate that with being unimaginative. Generally people or being boring or not boring regardless of whether they "do drugs". i dont mean for this post to be *****y or anything, jus saying.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Krov;28843878]Unlike you, some people think jeopardizing your health (and life) isn't reasonable.
    Shocking, isn't it ?[/QUOTE
    Cannabis itself has no health effects.. unless you have prior psychosis issues its safe to smoke, most of the time its mixed with tobacco which is the same as smoking a cigarette.. but the point he made was try it once dont just condemn it for no reason... and it wont kill you that is just scare mongering

ReputationRep:
    no reason no too.

Holds medicinal benefits, and many people use it to help them space out when mediatating.

Ofcourse it has bad side effects of addiction, bad health, altering body reactions.
    Thank god legal alchohol and tobacco dont have any of thi....oh wait

ReputationRep:
    The same reason ive never tried jumping off a building onto my face, or gouging my eyes out with a spoon, or watching xfactor...

ReputationRep:
    Because I get high on life, dude. :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    hypocrite? You live in Essex...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    Because it was Common.
    ==> Almost certain they did.

Flawless logic buddy.
    LoL.

No they didn't.
    I'm not sure if you noticed contradicting your self in that post. ^

Moreover it is well known Beethoven was a heavy alcoholic. Don't get me wrong i appreciate their music as i've been a classical musician for about 13 years, just because they were geniuses doesn't mean they were saints...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.