Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by ktlaurenroe)
      Spoiler:
      Show
      Same! the whole episode I was sat there like 'Nita's going to jump'.
      Couldn't believe it when she stabbed Polly, though when she grabbed the knife I thought she'd go for Dylan, so I was totally shocked! I reallllyyyy hope Polly doesn't die, but it seems pretty inevitable given the circumstances.. crazy woman, she's been annoying me for weeks and now this -_- haha.

I actually like him, to be honest he's just doing his job. Hannah (the face thing woman) clearly was a bit on the mental side.
      Spoiler:
      Show
      Same. Damn that BBC iPlayer image.. I was certain it was going to be either Nita or Kirsty and was sat bracing myself ready for the moment... But I felt bad for Nita.. I just wanted to jump in and have a big group hug! :hug: But Hannah was crazy. I thought she was either going to kill herself.. or that poor dog. But when she turned from the lift and Polly froze, I was like... nawwwwwwww! and then the psycho ran off! I hope Polly is OK.. but then wasn't she due to leave the show anyway?

I'm with you on the Dylan front. I like him. I prefer doctors like that. He's clearly competent.. but given his medical past, he's not used to all the cushy stuff, and I don't blame him. But his witty one liners are awesome.. :lol: @ kettle!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
      Spoiler:
      Show
      Same. Damn that BBC iPlayer image.. I was certain it was going to be either Nita or Kirsty and was sat bracing myself ready for the moment... But I felt bad for Nita.. I just wanted to jump in and have a big group hug! :hug: But Hannah was crazy. I thought she was either going to kill herself.. or that poor dog. But when she turned from the lift and Polly froze, I was like... nawwwwwwww! and then the psycho ran off! I hope Polly is OK.. but then wasn't she due to leave the show anyway?

I'm with you on the Dylan front. I like him. I prefer doctors like that. He's clearly competent.. but given his medical past, he's not used to all the cushy stuff, and I don't blame him. But his witty one liners are awesome.. :lol: @ kettle!
      Oh I suppose if she's due to leave, she'll probably die then. A bit sad, can't wait to see next weeks now for everyone's reaction - I wonder if Dylan gets blamed at all for refusing to talk to Hannah. I hope Hannah never comes back now -.- haha but I'm glad it wasn't Nita/Kirsty, even though Nita gets on my nerves with the whole "everything in the world is mum's fault" act at times!
      and yeah, he is pretty funny plus I find it pretty cute how much he loves the dog :')

ReputationRep:
      I think I had enough of grumpy doc from Jordan... But more than that, I think I'm being really superficial and basing it on my dislike of his voice/accent :p:

ReputationRep:
      Having watched the episode now, I shall say only three things:

Spoiler:
      Show

Hannah is the most irritating, pointless character since Simon Tanner.
      If Nita was my daughter I'd have pushed her off a fire tower long ago.
      Poor Polly

ReputationRep:
      Cant believe Ive only just found this thread! None of my friends watch Casualty, they think its an old woman's show

What do you guys think of Dylan? He comes across as a bit creepy to me but I think its mainly that we havent really seen much of him?

ReputationRep:
      Lol I think they're trying to go from a House angle with Dylan...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheSmithsIndeed)
      I can't quite work out whether I like him or not...

When does everyone reckon we're going to get rid of psycho Hannah? I can't stand her!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheSmithsIndeed)
      Well theyre not doing very well. House is much surer in his rudeness. Dylan seems more like he just doesn't like Hannah. Who i think is absolutely ridiculous btw. Scalding your hand just to talk to one specific doctor and then taking off your bandages and scratching it and going after him with a knife. Melodramatic much?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hmjessop)
      I can't quite work out whether I like him or not...

When does everyone reckon we're going to get rid of psycho Hannah? I can't stand her!
      The last I saw she was being taken away by the police (presumably) for killing Polly. Very sad. Dylan's gone too no?

ReputationRep:
      I can't believe Polly is dead. She can't be dead. She isn't dead. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Democracy)
      The last I saw she was being taken away by the police (presumably) for killing Polly. Very sad. Dylan's gone too no?
      Dylan's gone? :holmes: I thought he was just being stroppy.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Don'tNod)
      I can't believe Polly is dead. She can't be dead. She isn't dead. :cry2:
      They just randomly keep killing characters.

Same happened in Holby City, when they killed Penny Valentine.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)

I was sad about that too, but at least now Ollie can be a doctor.

(Original post by Don'tNod)
      Dylan's gone? :holmes: I thought he was just being stroppy.
      I assumed it was a Heathcliff style stalking-off-into-the-night-never-to-be-seen-again moment :p:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)

I don't watch Holby City. I :heart: Polly, she didn't deserve to be killed off.

I assumed it was a Heathcliff style stalking-off-into-the-night-never-to-be-seen-again moment :p:
      I think he'll probably sit in the dark for a while but he'll be back. :cool:

ReputationRep:
      I'm not too bothered if he doesn't come back... But let's hope we never see Hannah again!

ReputationRep:
      Ahhh, so confused! Who was that guy who was looking for/crying over Polly? He looked familiar but I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
      Ahhh, so confused! Who was that guy who was looking for/crying over Polly? He looked familiar but I can't remember.
      I think there was an episode a few weeks ago where he was bullying this kid and his dad and Jeff went to the estate to sort him out
      I can't think why they'd pick him for Polly to have been nice to, but apparently she was helping him deal with his dad and all that
      Bit pointless tbh

And I wanted them to pick up on Madz :/

ReputationRep:
      Aw, yeah, that's it! How weird, I saw all those episodes and all I can remember is when Jeff went around to rough him up a bit. Nothing to do with Polly.

ReputationRep:
      Where's Dylan/Lenny/Mads?
      the one thing I hate about casualty is how they seem to forget some characters exist for a week or two. -___-

Wanted to see what happened to Mads... Didn't care much for this episode, Tess' bit was quite sad though.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
      Where's Dylan/Lenny/Mads?
      the one thing I hate about casualty is how they seem to forget some characters exist for a week or two. -___-

Wanted to see what happened to Mads... Didn't care much for this episode, Tess' bit was quite sad though.
      This episode seemed a bit detached , like there is an attempt to create a new storyline ...

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.