Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    you're the one who chose that image, out of all the images of fingers.
    It was the only one that I could find with 4 fingers placed closely together. And besides, I wasn't exactly expecting lots of people to complain about a picture of some fingers...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't start this forum to know that guy's hands are bigger than girl's hands...:L stick to the POINT. less procrastination people!

ReputationRep:
    Just to give you all the guidelines of what my ex's view on what is over average. 7 inch long (can vary between 6.5/7.0), 5.5 girth around.
    To the girl/boy who's bf **** is 4 fingers wide...you're A thumb away from being fisted...that screams to me that you've got a wizard's sleeve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Four fingers wide? Seriously? Sex with you must be like going into the channel tunnel.
    you legend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My bf's is about, 4 fingers wide...
    4 fingers wide?!? I'm surprised that fits in his trousers let alone your.... *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassin's_creed)
    I didn't start this forum to know that guy's hands are bigger than girl's hands...:L stick to the POINT. less procrastination people!
    why not make a poll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My bf's is about, 4 fingers wide... LOL pretty big but it's good
    If we were to ever have sex.... It would be like throwing a sausage up a close!

ReputationRep:
    Wow 4 fingers?

That's a horse like penis!

ReputationRep:
    If only he were better looking...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.