Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    That was supposed to be a 'not', sorry for that. Silly mobile. You're not a native of Britain, of course they might well ask. People find it interesting. And no, just because you're born in Britain doesn't mean you're a British native. That's not how it works.
    I dont mind that he asked I get it all the time.

I never mentioned this, but interesting i do agree with you. Its funny actually because I remember ages ago when victoria beckham said "my sons going to be born in spain, so he's going to be spainsh" i was like :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i know a fair amount of countries in africa and the general position within africa, but only say where 3 states are in the USA, (i'm from england) i think it's just a matter of importance, i get the impression that alot of education in the USA is related to the USA rather than the world as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    I would have punched that dumb **** in the face. How dare a peasant talk to you like that!

ReputationRep:
    No, he sounded like an idiot. If the genders were reversed, I'd display the same, slightly disgusted attitude at his stupidity that you had shown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyGurl13)
    I always say it :P
    Do you? OMG lol hehehe is your guilty pleasure eating a jaffa cake while watching the X Factor, you live life like a borderline type, you know that!!!

ReputationRep:
    no, its annoying when they try speaking to you when you just want them to piss off. Theres a certain amount of time i can fake smile/laugh for :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Suprised you didn't say he said 'cba learnt all that in school' LOL!

ReputationRep:
    If someone actually said LOL to me, I think I'd go to prison...for murder...because I killed them...

ReputationRep:
    Hunny, you think that's stuck up? You aint seen stuck up.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from then?

ReputationRep:
    No OP you dont sound stuck up, he sounds like a twit to be frank, but you could ahve told him were your from instead of leaving him to guess

ReputationRep:
    You do not sound stuck up at all. How the hell can someone go through life without knowing Countries?!
    These are all the African Countries I can remember from the top of my head. Ethiopia, Malawi,

Tanzania, South Africa, Lestho, Swaziland, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Libya, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Botswana, Sudan, Somalia, Morroco, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Algeria, Egypt, Liberia, Uganda, Kenya and that's probably about it.

Twenty African Countries and he can name only two. It reminds me of a girl in my secondary school class in year nine Geography saying where's Asia? I laughed severly. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Reminds me of this dumb bint:

:laugh: ROFL what an idiotic woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyGurl13)
    I always say it :P
    Same...but only when I want to fake laugh at something but I can't as it's too unfunny.

ReputationRep:
    The assistant sounds ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stems)
    I dont mind that he asked I get it all the time.

I never mentioned this, but interesting i do agree with you. Its funny actually because I remember ages ago when victoria beckham said "my sons going to be born in spain, so he's going to be spainsh" i was like :rolleyes:
    Then we have no issue. I just mentioned that to pre-empt you. People say exactly that all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    Do you? OMG lol hehehe is your guilty pleasure eating a jaffa cake while watching the X Factor, you live life like a borderline type, you know that!!!
    HUh? xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.