The Student Room Group

Should I tell her she's fat and ugly?

Scroll to see replies

pretend this whole thing never happened...
Just ignore her, she'll get the message
Reply 102
upload her pictures :biggrin:
Original post by Helen4
Some girls are actually prettier when you see them face to face than in pictures. She might not be the 'photogenic' type.
What if she has a really nice personality. I think you should give her a chance.

you could have the greatest personality in the world but to not be attracted makes you one thing. A friend.

Attractiveness is subjective but why would you have sex with someone you find ugly.

OP do not tell her you think shes fat and ugly. Be nice, theres no need to be cruel, at least have teh stones to tell her your not interested in her that way. If she pushes for a reason tell her your not attacted to her. If she still pushes then tell her. Afterall she wanted to know
Why don't you just be a friend to her, no need to be bf/gf if you're don't like her like that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Stop all kinds of communicationzz! Did you you give her your number? Get rid of the phone! lol, this is exactly why you shouldn't ask someone out on the internet :biggrin:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Tell her you're sorry but you can no longer meet up with her because you've been eaten by a giraffe. If you try making up an elaborate lie, she'll just see straight through it but with this, she'll probably show you some sympathy.
Reply 107
aww, no don't vanish, she will feel sad!
be nice and say she is fun to talk to but you don't really want to take things further because something like you might be getting back together with your ex girlfriend, or a believable story...I'd say give her a little confidence before ending it
Here is what you tell her:

"Life is like a Sandwich.... Sometimes you get stuck in and Sometimes you just can't stomach the bloody thing!!"
Original post by cttp_ngaf
On the basis of looking at "a few photos", I was up for meeting her.

Then, on the basis of looking at 500 more, I was not.

I don't care what's in fashion as "nice" for December, it's the truth.

Well good luck then, I hope she sits on your and squashes you when you utter the truth. LOL.
tell her you've moved to yemen.
Reply 111
Original post by Yawn11
Go ahead tell her she's fat and ugly.

I'd probably keep her on hold incase one day she miraculously gets fit. And tappable.

Like the fit girls at the gym, they weren't always fit.

yeah because someone becoming a militant gym user as a result of being called fat and ugly must turn out quite well all round, never mind the potential psychological implications

op - just stop talking to her, she'll probably forget about you eventually if you don't know each other that well. she's not a toy thing you can just 'keep on hold' - whether you like the way she looks or not, that's a human being with feelings

****ing hell.
rub some vaseline in your eyes and say you have contagious conjunctivitis like on shallow hall lol
Reply 113
Say shes fat and ugly.

People who are fat dont derserve partners.
Reply 114
Original post by arabie
op - just stop talking to her, she'll probably forget about you eventually if you don't know each other that well. she's not a toy thing you can just 'keep on hold' - whether you like the way she looks or not, that's a human being with feelings

****ing hell.

Don't be silly, ugly people don't have feelings.

btw guys I met up with her and she really turned me on, haha. I almost had sex with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending