Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many songs do you have on iTunes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaggySnake95)
    Am I the only one who needs the entire album, even if it's for one song? I can't stand other people who don't and I'm like that album's good and they go into it and it's like 2 songs. Maybe it's just the OCD in me.
    Yeah, I'm the same. Normally cos for the price of downloading a song, you may as well spend another £5 and get the album

ReputationRep:
    5055 songs. All of them are on my iPod, and about 250 select favourites are on my iPhone because I don't want to take up space.

ReputationRep:
    Only 705. Some those are repeats for some reason, and I don't even listen to half of them! :o:

ReputationRep:
    467 songs on my ipod touch 4gen

ReputationRep:
    4,300 songs, 294 artists, 11 days. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Wow! some of you guys have lots of music 0_0.
    I only have 937. I prefer having more apps and videos.

ReputationRep:
    About 16k, and I can think of tons of bands and albums on there I like but dont have. Even if I listen to it every other year I want it on there, if its not there when I want it it annoys me. I may not listen to them most days like sabbath or the gathering or fortress, but when I want Ashes you leave and its not there its kinda annoying.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    2500 odd, but there are about 50 albums that I want to download when the internet returns to my computer with all the big memory capacity.

ReputationRep:
    Hate getting rid of music so I've just managed to accumulate it.

ReputationRep:
    I had more, but then my hard drive broke catastrophically and I lost everything that wasn't on one of the CDs still at home.
    Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    1814 and I browse through quite a lot of it, the first thing I do when I open my laptop is open up itunes so they do all get listened to

I have a mate who has a ridiculous amount, like 30,000 and he can't even name about 30 of the artists.

ReputationRep:
    7044 at the moment.

i never delete anything. haven't bought a CD for about 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly 2200 songs, all of it legal as well.
    The music must be worth 2 or 3 times more than my laptop.

ReputationRep:
    1,767 songs

ReputationRep:
    I have about 12840823 albums, some real underground bohemian stuff too, from bands you guys just aren't cool enough to listen to......yah.

.....sad pricks.

ReputationRep:
    I have the grand total of 5583.
    I always have roughly this number. Due to the size of my iPod, I have to delete stuff I don't listen to if I want something new. Had to lose a bit for the new White Lies album at the start of the week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use itunes anymore but I think I have around 18,000 songs now. I have a pretty sizeable physical collection as well. And if you think that's too much or completely pointless, I don't care. I listen to a hell of a lot of music and I love a ridiculous number of different artists and genres. And as I come across more, I'll add more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Silk Cobra)
    Just wondered how many songs people had on their ITunes?
    I'm at 17,000
    42,000 beat that!

ReputationRep:
    i dont even have itunes lulz

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.