Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, just found this thread.

I love Nicki. Me and my friend at college annoy everyone by reciting whole songs. We make a point to try and memorise all the words and her facial expressions in videos, aha.

We're definitely cool

ReputationRep:
    Unreleased photos of Nicki in 2009 surfaced last month, the photographer is Ruvan Wijesooriya.
    Credit to: NickiDaily.com

I love the 1st picture especially.

Femcee collaboration: Trina - Dang-a-lang ft. Nicki Minaj & Lady Saw
    You know you gotta warn em you bring them to a bad ***** convention Trina

I kinda love this, but I can't sing it around the house...
    I just want him for his dang-a-lang

Moment 4 Life #1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop charts -- that's the first female rapper to top that chart since Missy Elliot in 2002.
    Pink Friday most consecutive weeks in the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart for a female rap album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_vine)
    Unreleased photos of Nicki in
    [/CENTER]
    I love the 1st picture especially.

Femcee collaboration: Trina - Dang-a-lang ft. Nicki Minaj & Lady Saw
    You know you gotta warn em you bring them to a bad ***** convention Trina

I kinda love this, but I can't sing it around the house...
    I just want him for his dang-a-lang

Moment 4 Life #1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop charts -- that's the first female rapper to top that chart since Missy Elliot in 2002.
    Pink Friday most consecutive weeks in the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart for a female rap album.
    wow pictures look good but I can't take the fact that it's fake, fake nose and bum :/

ReputationRep:
    Nicky Minaj is pretty cool

"Nicky Minaj, I'm the talk of the town now!"

ReputationRep:
    Oh so just when I post an old never-seen-before photoshoot, a new one comes along yeesh Nicki...
    Blackout magazine I'll post it up soon!

ReputationRep:
    I think nicki minaj is an amazing artist and fashion icons. She has a unique flow and is extremely talented, but I think the gimmick will get tired after a while… I love all her songs but the lady gaga crap she pulls on the red carpet will start getting on peoples nerves.

ReputationRep:

Attention all Barbs and Ken Barbs! Miss Nicki Minaj graces the cover of BlackBook's March Pop Issue, with a gorgeously bonkers photo shoot and in-depth story on the hottest rapper in the game. Check back tomorrow for more photos and the entire story on hip-hop's reigning queen. (Blackbook -blackbookmag.com)

I actually really love this shoot. She's giving me a 70's vibe and the last picture reminded me of Chaka Khan, she looks gorgeous. I think it's nicely done and not too crazy but bold.

ReputationRep:
    so everyone seen the superbass video then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    so everyone seen the superbass video then??

YES, she definitely didnt dissapoint, that last GIF is my favourite part of the video, that arse is unreal.

Those dancers though :rofl: nice ploy to make Nicki look better lol thats all I'm going to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    YES, she definitely didnt dissapoint, that last GIF is my favourite part of the video, that arse is unreal.

Those dancers though :rofl: nice ploy to make Nicki look better lol thats all I'm going to say...
    man it's def. up there in the top arses of the world...along with jamie koeppe...not many people have heard of her but shes got a fiiiiiiiiiiiine arse i gotta tell ya :rolleyes:

hahaha yeah exactly what i thought but she would have overshadowed any good looking ones anyways

ReputationRep:
    She's looking really pretty in the Super Bass video (as usual) but I'm not feeling the song that much. A bit too generic sounding for my liking. Funny how hit-and-miss she is for me :lol:. But I still support her greatly for the songs by her that I do really like, and for her fab style

ReputationRep:
    rumours of a young money tour coming to the uk in october? nicki, lil wayne AND drake, wow

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind a Minaj à trois with her

ReputationRep:
    love love love nicki minaj...and about time she comes to the UK can't wait if she does.

ReputationRep:
    omg, lil wayne and drake can stuff it, i want a full on Pink Friday Tour :woo:

Even considered buying a ticket to Britney Spears concert just to see Nicki open, but even seeing the baddest b**** isnt worth watching Britney dancing and miming really badly to a backing track

ReputationRep:
    Just Joined, I am a big BIG fan! :p:

I've met her twice and got my neck signed by her.

Oh and lastly **** FENDI! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hey-hey-hey)
    wow pictures look good but I can't take the fact that it's fake, fake nose and bum :/
    I don't think she has changed that much, she just styles herself differently. Her style was quite a lot different to now though....but she is still teh ****!

ReputationRep:
    weird

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else see the Nicki Minaj Good Morning America nip slip?

:adore::ahee::awesome::banana::clap2::dance::eek4::groovy::happy2::nutcase::party::thumbsup::woo::yeah::excited:

There is a God. :dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Did anyone else see the Nicki Minaj Good Morning America nip slip?

:adore::ahee::awesome::banana::clap2::dance::eek4::groovy::happy2::nutcase::party::thumbsup::woo::yeah::excited:

There is a God. :dice:
    LOL yeah saw it yesterday! :awesome:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...pping-gig.html

:ahee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.