The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get laughed at by my boy mates 'cos I've only slept with two people :p:
One of those was a long term [2 year] partner, and the other was a one night stand. I'd prefer not to have many more ONS, ismply because I found it awkward and well...****. But, if I don't get into another relationship in the foreseeable future [and I probably wont, I'm very VERY picky] then I probably will have more because a woman has needs!
I think gthere's only a problem if the woman is being pathetic about it - i.e. we knew someone who slept with looootts of people, but each bloke she'd 'be in love with' and then 'be heartbroken' when he didn't ring back. That's being easy, because you're bieng used. If you're a confident and settled individual and the sex is consensual, safe and you both know the deal, I really don't see the problem.
Original post by PrimateJ
"One of my friends who is 18 has slept with about 15-18 different guys and the majority of them were boyfriends. She widely has a bad reputation for it and I think men think of her as being easy. But she doesn't seem to care"

I personally try to target sluts like this. Easy pickings.

She sounds like trash - unable to comprehend the consequences of her actions. Quality men will repeatedly dispose of her like the cumdumpster she is. They will not give her committment, because sluts are a bad relationship investment, and in time this will burn her.

I don't understand this mentality. It's okay for men to target 'sluts' like this, because she's jsut a 'cumdumpster' [charming term by the way]? What on earth makes you think she's looking for commitment? She probably views people like you, who she's sleeping with, as dildos attached to something.
Women like sex. It feels good, I hate to break it to you, but we do enjoy it. Only an idiot goes to a club looking for love. Chances are people go out looking for a shag because they're horny. They're not let down, they're not thinking about 'consequences' because there aren't any, so long as you're protected. There is no difference between men having lots of sex, and women.

I don't know how to put it any plainer than this:
Everytime a woman has sex, there's a man involved as well.
Original post by lechaton-x
Yeah okay, that would make sense- but someone has to shag the 'slag', meaning men are getting as much sex as women.

I like sex, and I do have a lot of it- I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. Go ahead and do what makes you happy, and don't let a couple of inexperienced and insecure TSRers tell you any differently. If a guy wants to dismiss you for your sexual history, then he's childish and pathetic and obviously not the guy for you.

So I suppose, flip the situation round, and any women who wants to dismiss a man for his sexual history, perhaps regarded as a player and known to have slept with many of the women around, would equally be childish and pathetic?
Original post by fredscarecrow
I don't understand this mentality. It's okay for men to target 'sluts' like this, because she's jsut a 'cumdumpster' [charming term by the way]? What on earth makes you think she's looking for commitment? She probably views people like you, who she's sleeping with, as dildos attached to something.
Women like sex. It feels good, I hate to break it to you, but we do enjoy it. Only an idiot goes to a club looking for love. Chances are people go out looking for a shag because they're horny. They're not let down, they're not thinking about 'consequences' because there aren't any, so long as you're protected. There is no difference between men having lots of sex, and women.

Its easy as saying 1,2,3 for a woman no matter her looks, to get laid. A man needs to strut around a bit to get noticed because girls are THAT ignorant sometimes.

If a girl willingly comes up to you out of the blue and all the guy is doing is just standing there, I guarantee you the only things he is thinking is "wet dick" and "she gets around", which will lead to the ever-pressing issue of "no way is she relationship material".

The only guys who like girls getting around are those who dont care, cant get anything better or just want the sex a relationship entails but those guys tend to stray fairly easily.
I don't think it's a big deal, as long as the woman is responsible and sensible.
Reply 105
Its only wrong for a guy to view women as sluts if they sleep around themselves. If the guy is a virgin or has standards and doesnt sleep around I have no problem with them defining certain women as sluts. That's most likely not the case though, so it makes me really really happy thinking about all the girls that have huge numbers lying to their equally ho-bag boyfriends.

:lolwut:
Original post by babygirl110
:lolwut:

Which part are you struggling with?
Which part are you struggling with?

All of it, you certainly don't hold back. I now have an idea of the things girls who sleep around get up to.
Original post by babygirl110
All of it, you certainly don't hold back. I now have an idea of the things girls who sleep around get up to.

I certainly couldn't claim to sleeping around :wink:
I'm just a rational human being who recognises things for what they are. Sex can be full of love and emotion, and sex can be just a lot of fun and done to fulfil a purpose. I don't find it embarrassing to talk about. I'm certainly not a feminist, but it makes me angry when people seem to assume only men have an interest in sex as a physical act, and only men are capable of 'using' people.

Latest

Trending

Trending