Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had to urbandictionary 'peng'

Now I know

http://www.rollogrady.com/wp-content...timgs/tmyk.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Menakshelatte)
    you talk sense.

I want to like someone.That's the problem.I don't know what type of guy i like and why i like them so i just sahred my experiences and tried to get response and advice out of it for my taste.

As for the girls who keeps askingif they're "weird" or a "geek"
    it's because Guys make them feel this way..
    its normal for girls to ak this more than boys as girls re way more *****ier..the mean ones and amke the weak one's feel like they're nott good enough.

And thank you i dont know why "peng" became such an issue.
    it's slang get over it..but no people have to ruin the whole pint of the thread.
    my thread might be pointless to some but it was definitely not created to discuss whether "peng" is an acceptable word to use or not.
    You like a guy because you feel something inside everytime you talk to him. You dont need to know why you like him and what type of guy he is... you will find out when you start to spend more time with him.
    I have never made a girl feel that way about themselves yet they constantly ask me these questions and i think your right them thinking theyre not good enough but they should beleive in themselves, heres a quote id like to share:
    Always be yourself , express yourself , have faith in yourself , do not you go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.-- Bruce Lee

Yeah i know lol its just a word.....unless everyone is using the word sexually attractive dont moan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    and we care what guys you've liked because...?
    You wouldn't of clicked on the thread otherwise

ReputationRep:
    wow..i never knew the word "peng" was hated so much..
    incredible..it's literally used EVERYDAY
    Englishfags like to look academic by looking down on people who use any form of slang... i think they're just wastemanz

ReputationRep:
    T
    i dont exactly know what or why i like someone and i havent liked anyone for a while so i just thought about it.but i still dont know why or how :s i guess it just happens naturally when you see them then..
    maybe i shouldn't hunt for a guy to like :s
    Don't hunt for a guy to like! It's nice to like someone, makes you feel all fun and stuff, but it can be a real pain, and you can end up upset over some guy you probably wouldn't have gone for, if you weren't so intent on finding someone. The best guys come along when you're not looking for them ^_^

ReputationRep:
    lol thnx for the sweet criticisms but also emphasising the fact that i'm normal

it's actually quite painful for me when i move on but i've only had feelings for 4 guys..
    and 2 of them i liked a lot and it was really hard moving on but yh i id eventually.

I havent liked anyone for a while and i'm wonderig why now i'm trying to like someone but i just cant :/ maybe i should wait..but i dont like waiting or not knowing what i want
    I'm nearly 25 and I still don't know what my "type" is. I don't even think I have one tbh. Looks are important to me but personality is the main thing. I have had maybe 4 proper relationships and they have all been very different. There's nothing I can think that makes them similar at all, they go from tall to short, shaved head to longish hair, different personalities, different age differences between us.

Don't look for someone to like, you can't force yourself into liking someone. Just enjoy being you and being with friends, there's nothing wrong with you! How old are you anyway?

Also, i can't believe how many people don't know what peng means. I have never used the word, I hate it tbh, but it's been around for quite a while now!

ReputationRep:
    Cool, another attention seeking thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    Cool, another attention seeking thread.
    suggesting i'm a troll and attention seeker? cool..
    yh asking opinions in my taste of boys is most definitely attention seeking.

ReputationRep:
    suggesting i'm a troll and attention seeker? cool..
    yh asking opinions in my taste of boys is most definitely attention seeking.
    I'm not saying you're a troll, but I'm definitely saying you want validation and the approval of others, when you don't actually have relationship issues that you need help with. Sorry. :ike:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    I'm not saying you're a troll, but I'm definitely saying you want validation and the approval of others, when you don't actually have relationship issues that you need help with. Sorry. :ike:
    we dont have to have realtionship isssues to be able to make a thread.
    No i dont want validation or approval, i wanted advice and opinions on my taste

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise people actually used the word "peng"....

ReputationRep:
    i dont actually believe the amount of negative reps i'm getting..

The thing is i dont know WHY..thats what bothers.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. You are the stereotypical Asian girl that has put me off them for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    LMAO. You are the stereotypical Asian girl that has put me off them for life.
    I am the typical asian girl putting you off asian girls?
    is this absed on my looks? or on this thread?
    and why am I typical?

ReputationRep:
    I am the typical asian girl putting you off asian girls?
    is this absed on my looks? or on this thread?
    and why am I typical?
    Not YOU specifically, but I know sooooooooooooooooooooooo many girls like you who "talk lyk diz" and are all like "raaaaaaah" that is "penggggggg". Silly Asian gangster wannabes. You're all the same rudegirrrrrllll :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    Not YOU specifically, but I know sooooooooooooooooooooooo many girls like you who "talk lyk diz" and are all like "raaaaaaah" that is "penggggggg". Silly Asian gangster wannabes. You're all the same rudegirrrrrllll :gangster:
    You dont know me AT ALL...an noo i do no "talk lyk diz"
    and no I am not a "rudegyal" and no i am not a gangster..which is why i am referred to as the more "calm" and "nerdy" girl in my llife..
    This forum is the first timewhere i have used "raaah" in my life..for the criticisms i get for using "peng"
    and why is "peng" suck an issue when usin "OK" and "hot" isn't..

and you've proved that your just like other buys who makes their judgements on a girl by a few words they write and saying they're alllll the same.
    it's weird how all my friends say i dont live like an asian and you say i'm a typical one..

ReputationRep:
    You dont know me AT ALL...an noo i do no "talk lyk diz"
    and no I am not a "rudegyal" and no i am not a gangster..which is why i am referred to as the more "calm" and "nerdy" girl in my llife..
    This forum is the first timewhere i have used "raaah" in my life..for the criticisms i get for using "peng"
    and why is "peng" suck an issue when usin "OK" and "hot" isn't..

and you've proved that your just like other buys who makes their judgements on a girl by a few words they write and saying they're alllll the same.
    it's weird how all my friends say i dont live like an asian and you say i'm a typical one..
    "raaah bare haters 15 neg reps to this post?"

Yeah. Shutup love.

And i'm not like other buys, I come wrapped.

ReputationRep:
    The moody and cool group is by far the best group one can belong to.

Join us!

I mean, if you ****ing want to, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    "raaah bare haters 15 neg reps to this post?"

Yeah. Shutup love.

And i'm not like other buys, I come wrapped.
    I said i used it the first time on the thread if you read carefully so your qoute failed nicely..

and who exactly are you to tell me to shut up? i think you can F*** fight off.

its clearly a type error no need for all the "wrap" sentence.

ReputationRep:
    i don't belive how immature people are to make so much criticisim over the word "peng"
    i'm actually starting to feel sorry for them..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.