Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go down on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Which one makes you orgasm quicker? Or which one makes you more moist?
    its different for every girl

ReputationRep:
    What do you think I'm lying about here? (the precautions mentioned earlier)
    Going down on a girl = Eww
    + Not disgusted by oral on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Oral = immense. Very true that boys expect it never to be an issue when they're receiving but saying that, never met a boy who wasn't willing to reciprocate so I can't complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Going down on a girl = Eww
    + Not disgusted by oral on yourself.

I couldn't be disgusted with it on myself because it wouldn't be me tasting wee/sweat etc. Obviously the woman wishing to do it could be disgusted but she'd be completely free to refuse. And the 'eww' aspect would be minimized by my wearing of a flavoured condom. If there is a female equivalent (femidom possibly?) the 'eww' aspect would similarly be minimized for me were I to get down on one knee and go flickety-flick with my tongue.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't be disgusted with it on myself because it wouldn't be me tasting wee/sweat etc. Obviously the woman wishing to do it could be disgusted but she'd be completely free to refuse. And the 'eww' aspect would be minimized by my wearing of a flavoured condom. If there is a female equivalent (femidom possibly?) the 'eww' aspect would similarly be minimized for me were I to get down on one knee and go flickety-flick with my tongue.
    Is it just the smell that makes you think its disgusting?

ReputationRep:
    I used to swear i'd never do it then tried it once and was alright, happy to do it ever since lol. Didn't smell/ taste of much so wasn't a problem, mouth gets tired after a while though :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Exactly. Why are all these guys so negative? I'd do it...
    Oh my gosh another girl who thinks the same! Thankyou
    Seriously people worry too much, yes its near the 'peehole'. But when girls suck a guys penis it is their 'peehole', what is the big deal? We aren't going to piss in your mouth!

It's hot, I like Very much...

ReputationRep:
    Is it just the smell that makes you think its disgusting?
    Partly - but also because it would be moist too so her pussy juice might be all over my tongue. What does pussy juice taste like?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
    Lol If the girl is clean, no she will not smell of urine, trust me.

Shrivelly labia? What? I really hope you're a troll or something, seriously loosen up. It's sex, its meant to be messy, its meant to be fun- So have fun! I know I certainly do! People worry too much nowadays..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tali_91)
    Oh my gosh another girl who thinks the same! Thankyou
    Seriously people worry too much, yes its near the 'peehole'. But when girls suck a guys penis it is their 'peehole', what is the big deal? We aren't going to piss in your mouth!

It's hot, I like Very much...
    The guy can cover his peehole with a flavoured condom so it can feel all juicy when you suck. This is less possible when giving cunnilingus though one alternative is using a dental dam.

ReputationRep:
    Partly - but also because it would be moist too so her pussy juice might be all over my tongue. What does pussy juice taste like?
    Depends on what they've eaten, along with other things. It doesn't taste that good if they smoke :/ But otherwise, s'goood.

ReputationRep:
    Why are the first two relevant? Logic would conclude that if he thinks oral on females is disgusting, two reasons for it being sweat and urine, surely he's find fellatio disgusting also? Because a girl he'd kiss would have sucked his sweaty urine residue ****. However, i highly doubt he'd be repulsed by oral on himself.

Whether he masturbates or not.. yes, an assumption. Not very many guys abstein from ****ing, thus its a case of statistics really. If he does wear gloves when he knocks one out for hygiene reasons, then woah - stranger than i thought. If not he's a bit of a hypocrite.
    Sorry to burst your bubble (because you seem to feel very strongly about this), but I cannot be bothered to keep going back and forth with this argument. He has clearly said that he would have no problem with a girl not going down on him.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
    well when girls do it to guys that's where the pee comes out off + they have to have sex with that too . so just the same if not worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    Sorry to burst your bubble (because you seem to feel very strongly about this), but I cannot be bothered to keep going back and forth with this argument. He has clearly said that he would have no problem with a girl not going down on him.
    Yeah we've moved on from that.
    Cba with simultaneous arguments tbh, if your fussed, read it ^

ReputationRep:
    And possibly unhygienic?
    ^ the words of a woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma2010)
    well when girls do it to guys that's where the pee comes out off + they have to have sex with that too . so just the same if not worse
    But the guy can obviously cover his genitalia (excluding the testicles) with a condom (that is flavoured in the case of oral sex) so the woman will not be tasting his peehole.

Unless the guy uses a dental dam (I'm not sure if cunnilingus is feasible with a femidom) then his tongue would need to come into direct contact with her moist nether regions.

Condoms/femidoms can also be worn during sexy intercourse and the woman (or man too) has the right to refuse too if they are not comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    The guy can cover his peehole with a flavoured condom so it can feel all juicy when you suck. This is less possible when giving cunnilingus though one alternative is using a dental dam.
    I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the point in giving head with a condom? It seems kinda pointless surely...?

I guess it is each to their own. But seriously loosen up :/ The girl isn't going to pee all over you face or something, it wont even taste of pee if she is clean! Which the vast majority of girls are. The only juices you are going to get in your mouth are the good kind :rolleyes: Honestly loosen up and just have fun. It is sex...remember? :P It is messy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    Try it with a fisherman's friend, Misfits style, and tell us if it really works or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tali_91)
    I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the point in giving head with a condom? It seems kinda pointless surely...?

I guess it is each to their own. But seriously loosen up :/ The girl isn't going to pee all over you face or something, it wont even taste of pee if she is clean! Which the vast majority of girls are. The only juices you are going to get in your mouth are the good kind :rolleyes: Honestly loosen up and just have fun. It is sex...remember? :P It is messy...
    This. I tried it once and I couldn't feel anything, so I doubt he could either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    This. I tried it once and I couldn't feel anything, so I doubt he could either.
    Yup. It does just seem pointless, if you know the person well enough to know they're clean then the point in the condom is...what exactly?
    I'm glad I've found someone who agrees

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.