Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The main thing is she is happy but even being slightly overweight can be bad for you later. It's probably best to controll yourself when you're young because that's when you look best and so continue a healthy routine as you get older. Once fat, generally, it is a slippy road to getting even bigger, due to comfort eating.

ReputationRep:
    She's still hot though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol this

and also considering what perfect is in your mind, double fail

you know where I get 90% of my nutritional info from for a healthy diet? This lol http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1116113

And its pretty ****ing bang on, good read for people with a heavy exercise regime
    No. Perfection CAN NOT BE subjective. There for it should not be used to describe a woman.

Think of it in this way:
    A perfectly cut diamond. Its either a perfect cut, or not. There is no subjectivity in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I'm a size 8-10 and I'm actually curvy (30G boobs, 26 inch waist, 36 inch hips)
    Pictures, or it did not happen. Insecure much?

(Original post by .Ali.)
    Also, I don't think everyone would snap their fingers and change their body. Some people are genuinely happy with their figures. And the girl in your pic is flat chested, so not really very curvy.
    Fat people are not happy with their figures. They have simply convinced themselves that their lackluster level of determination in ALL facets of their lifestyle is simply not sufficient to lose weight, gain a better figure, acquire a greater standard of health, and whatever other task the individual is suffering at (which they inevitably would be).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY

this is all i gotta say

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel the need to bother yourself with other peoples bodies? I think she's beautiful and to be honest im a size 8 and even i would gain a roll or two if i sat in that position.
    I'm sure you aren't the epitome of health or perfection so you have no right to judge others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    ****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

plus size model?

lmao what a joke
    Where I live this is how a fat woman looks. (with all my due respects)
    She looks like a size 16 at least - isnt that fat? (my opinion)
    for the age of 30 and median height
    super skinny -> 6
    skinny -> 8
    normal -> 10 - 12
    normal + -> 14
    fat -> 16 - 18 - 20

most shops don't have bigger than a size 14 or 16 tops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    No. Perfection CAN NOT BE subjective. There for it should not be used to describe a woman.

Think of it in this way:
    A perfectly cut diamond. Its either a perfect cut, or not. There is no subjectivity in it.
    I wasn't referring to you, I structured the post badly

ReputationRep:
    She's not that fat, and I think it's the way she's sitting that is making her look more overweight than she actually is. And she's quite pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    Fat. And I'm roaring with laughter here at all the female responses, saying something along the lines of: 'Who cares?'

Guess what? You do. This whole 'plus size' tosh was coined and perpetuated because insecure women such as yourselves don't want to be socially ostracized for being fat. Ergo, we have 'plus sized' or 'curvy' models, like the nine-pinter posted in the original post, all slipping into the socially acceptable zeitgeist.
    I don't care and I'm not insecure
    Also, why is it that boys (on TSR) are always hideous about fat people (girls in particular). Do you think it's going to help, or does it just make you feel better? I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I wasn't referring to you, I structured the post badly
    My bad then

Personailty, if shes decent I wouldn't hesistate

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by philistine)
      Pictures, or it did not happen. Insecure much?

Fat people are not happy with their figures. They have simply convinced themselves that their lackluster level of determination in ALL facets of their lifestyle is simply not sufficient to lose weight, gain a better figure, acquire a greater standard of health, and whatever other task the individual is suffering at (which they inevitably would be).
      As if I'll put pictures of myself up online for any random pervert to look at. If I was insecure I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

You can't make a generalisation like that. Sure, some people dislike being fat, others don't give a damn. For example, I used to be insecure about being quite short and then I just stopped caring. I literally just woke up and realised that I didn't give a damn what others said/thought, and I was a lot happier for it. As it happens, I grew to a more average height anyway, but the point is that some people just generally don't care about stuff like that.

(Original post by NurseTobex)
        She's not that fat, and I think it's the way she's sitting that is making her look more overweight than she actually is. And she's quite pretty!
        Agreed

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by G8D)
        And her massive gut and thunder thighs...
        TBH I don't really give a damn about that.

ReputationRep:
        Who cares what some silly womens magazine labels her based on her body shape!

Shes fit, you know you would, end of.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by .Ali.)
        As if I'll put pictures of myself up online for any random pervert to look at. If I was insecure I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

You can't make a generalisation like that. Sure, some people dislike being fat, others don't give a damn. For example, I used to be insecure about being quite short and then I just stopped caring. I literally just woke up and realised that I didn't give a damn what others said/thought, and I was a lot happier for it. As it happens, I grew to a more average height anyway, but the point is that some people just generally don't care about stuff like that.
        You can't make claims about having, let's be honest here; a world class figure, then get sand in your vagina when asked for verification. If I went into a thread about muscles being 'disgusting', then proceeded to state I had twenty inch arms, a thirty-two inch waist and massive pecs, claiming I looked like a mortal adonis-- I wouldn't be posting pics, because it wouldn't be true.

Of course you were insecure about being short. You are a woman. Women are insecure. Ergo, you are insecure.

ReputationRep:
        Since when did the guys from Fitness become ****ing fashionistas!

ReputationRep:
        I could find some productive use for those rolls of fat on her... :perv:

ReputationRep:
        I'm loving the irony in that they felt the need to make an empowering piece about how it's good to look like a fat **** because it's natural, then decided to airbrush everything else.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.