Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your favourite Simpsons quote! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I saw them in the cupboard and principle skinner and mrs crabople were making babies and one of the babies looked at me _ Ralph

What do you want homer? Peas and what's the best way to get peace? With a a knife oh homer you're like the son I never had and your like the father I never visit.

ReputationRep:
    When Bart says something like 'we're going to teach those kids a lesson!' and Homer goes 'Ohh, my son's a tutor! Tute on son, tute on!'

ReputationRep:
    That episode where they go skiing, and Flanders turns up in a very revealing skisuit...

"Feels like I'm wearing NOTHING AT ALL!"

ReputationRep:
    When Rainier Wolfcastle (the actor that resembles arnold schwarzenegger) holds a meeting with springfield celebs because of Homer revealing all their secrets as a paparazzi. In the end he says:

"I declare this meeting adjourned! Now, please help yourself to some soooshi, because if I give it to the dogs they will think 'oh now I will get soooshi all the time'...and I am not made of soooshiiiiiiii!!"

It always makes me laugh, especially because they do a close up of his face and it turns all dark when he says the last bit :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Homer - How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Hilariously stupid but true at the same time

ReputationRep:
    Lisa: Shouldn't you put on a helmet
    Homer: No they mess up my hair.
    :rofl:
    There are so many that are better but I just can't think of any. TV has destroyed my memory.

ReputationRep:
    'It's still good, it's still good!'

ReputationRep:
    I love the simpsons too much to have a single favourite, but heres 3 I like a lot off the top of my head:

"I ated the purple berries!" - Ralph wiggum, before keeling over and succuming to poisoning

"Attemptedmurder! I mean honestly, do they give a nobel prize for attempted chemistry" -Sideshow Bob on his incarceration

"*Gasp!* She's going to smash the angel" - Homer , "Somebody stop her!" - Marge , "No!" - Bart
    -Qoute when Lisa attempts to smash up the 'angel' in the garage, but despite their opposition to it, none of the family move from the couch to stop her

"This just in, I'm pissed off!" - Kent Brockman

ReputationRep:
      Here's some classic Skinner:

'Order, order! Do you kids want to be like the real UN, or do you just want to squabble and waste time?'

Smithers: [over intercom] 'Principal Skinner, this is your secretary. There is one last student here to see you.'
      Skinner: 'That’s odd. I don’t have a secretary – or an intercom. But send him in.'

And the classic exchange from 27 Short Films About Springfield:

Skinner: [faking a yawn] Well, that was wonderful. Good time was had by all. I'm pooped.
      Chalmers: Yes, I guess I should be - [notes entire kitchen is on fire] - Good Lord, what is happening in there?
      Skinner: Aurora Borealis?
      Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
      Skinner: Yes.
      Chalmers: May I see it?
      Skinner: Oh, erm... No.

In fact I'll just go ahead and post that entire scene:

http://mcooki.es/54624

ReputationRep:
      When Homer gets banned from Moes. Man who looks exactly like Homer with a top hat and ridiculous moustache walks into the bar.

Moe: Get out Homer.
      Guy: Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito.

*They beat him up and throw him out just as Homer walks past*

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Snuzz)
      When Homer gets banned from Moes. Man who looks exactly like Homer with a top hat and ridiculous moustache walks into the bar.

Moe: Get out Homer.
      Guy: Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito.

*They beat him up and throw him out just as Homer walks past*
      yeah and then homer see's the man.

Homer: Oh my god, this man is my exact double!
      - a small dog walks past
      Homer: that dog has a fluffy tail, here fluff, here, fluff. :rofl2:

And..

The Christmas episode where Bart steals a video game.
      Bart switches the answering machine, where the secruity guard called and left a message for marge and homer.

Homer plays the answer tape,
      'Hello, moda', hello fada', here we are at Camp Granada' - a frank sinatra type voice
      Homer: MARGE HAS LISA GONE TO CAMP GRANADA?

ReputationRep:
      That episode where Lisa has to change the law and Homer gets really drunk and tries to create a diversion.

Then he runs into the courtroom and gets the crap beaten out of him and screams "I SAY I SAY MY GROIN!"

Absolute genius.

ReputationRep:
      Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

ReputationRep:
      'You have selected "regicide." If you know the name of the king or queen being murdered, press one.'

ReputationRep:
      "Max Power doesn't snuggle, you just strap yourself in and feel the Gs!"

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alissasantiago)
      "Max Power doesn't snuggle, you just strap yourself in and feel the Gs!"

ReputationRep:
      "Let us celebrate our agreement with the adding of chocolate to milk."

ReputationRep:
      "Must Kill Moe.. Wee! Must Kill Moe.. Wee!" - Homer

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?" - Lionel Hutz

ReputationRep:
      Jimbo Jones: You kissed a girl? That is so gay!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.