Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lets be honest, this is the way all men should look Watch

ReputationRep:

Lol and i bet you're a downsyndrome who is comfortable saying that stuff becasue you're behind your computer screen. Pretentious *****es all the girls are on this bloody TSR. So full of themselves, worse than ****ing Russian dolls! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    Is this really bishamon lol? He does know his stuff though
    It's not bishamon, bishamon is MUCH bigger than the guy in the original post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    ALL THE BOYS ON TSR LOOK LIKE THIS
    Haha that was monumentally accurate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Hammer)
    Its a facebook profile pic. Okay, so what about girls who go on holiday taking a bunch of beach shots in bikinis to put up on their wall. Are they up themselves too? I try not to go all doctor phil on people on the internet but this is a classic argument used by those who are either fat, out of shape or lack the willpower of discipline to look like that. Lettuce be real, if men were offered the chance to have that physique without any gym work or dietary discipline alot would take up the opportunity in a heart beat. He's worked hard for his physique and he is putting it on display. That fact that he can be referred to as up himself for doing this is beyond me.
    That is a fair enough point. But doesn't he just look it? By his facial expression etc? Why bother putting his 'physique' up on the internet? If he has worked hard to get that body (which he has, obviously), then why need to get compliments and confirmation of that from the internet? He should surely know he looks good?

Lol I know it is a classic argument used by people who are fat and without discipline, but I'm not 'fat' or without discipline. I personally wouldn't put bikini pictures of me up, I don't see the point in it? I guess I just don't see the need to flaunt ones body across the internet without necessity.

I see your point though, I really do. I guess it is just each to their own on this particular subject. If you are proud of your body, then why not show it? But then why do you need to show it if you have that confidence in yourself...? It is an interesting point

ReputationRep:

FFS where did you get those first pictures of me???? ARGH!!

ReputationRep:
    Here is a picture of me:

http://france.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/01/anelka.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    Rachael Mcadams. Susan Coffey . Also it's a real honour to be quoted by you; the posts you create are witty and original .
    Hey lets just agree to disagree, different strokes for different folkes, ok?

Thank you!:afro:

http://www.treehugger.com/hugh-fearn...stall-chef.jpg

Perfection. And if you think I'm being facetious or joking. I'm totally not.

:coma:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by infernalcradle)
      yes, he does....bish is a legend when it comes to helping people out...but he is just a teeny bit vain as you can tell
      Fair enough- All hail the bishmister

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sky_Dream)
      I don't like his belly button.
      Bellybutton?? Penis you mean. (joking!)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Luceria)
      I could post pictures of men I find attractive. But they don't look like that.
      Everyone has different tastes.
      yes, everyone does have different taste. What perplexes myself and many others here (I know it does) is the hate anyone with decent muscular mass and shape gets on the Internet. Yet the positive attention they get IRL, same way women apparently are never attracted to height or money :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bloomblaze)
      really, your penis that small bro?

sorry

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SamiFFXIII)
      Lol and i bet you're a downsyndrome who is comfortable saying that stuff becasue you're behind your computer screen. Pretentious *****es all the girls are on this bloody TSR. So full of themselves, worse than ****ing Russian dolls! :cool:
      £1000 says you would never say any of the above to a woman's face in real life. :yep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bloomblaze)
      You sussed me .

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by a_t)
      It's not bishamon, bishamon is MUCH bigger than the guy in the original post
      Oh really- this is kinda turning me on a bit (*crosses fingers and hopes bish is a whitey*)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Onge)
      FFS where did you get those first pictures of me???? ARGH!!
      Onge you don't count
      You're helping me with my fitness!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
      £1000 says you would never say any of the above to a woman's face in real life. :yep:
      I don't think he was serious?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Justin Hammer)
      tall and jacked getting mad attention from them psychology and law bishes whilst I undertake my electronic engineering major

nice try, I'll leave the pussy chasing to the real world. You can stay on your laptop trying to court WOW whores
      Yeah...I don't think chasing the next door neighbour's cat usually fits under the category of 'pussy chasing.' Contrary to your beliefs, I don't play WOW therefore how can I court WOW whores? In fact I think WOW isn't a very good game. Also, I'm using a desktop . Oh no! Wrong again Justin, grow a pair mate. Getting 'mad attention' from them psychology and law bishes, eh? Highly believable, your trolling skills are appalling.

ReputationRep:
      TSR girls dont want this.

Real life girls do.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
      Wrong. And you can't read my mind so you can't say jack ****.
      Yeh..ok then stupid girl.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.