Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most 'impressive' thing you've ever stolen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sex. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Money £50.00

ReputationRep:
    Someone's popularity, using a chocolate bar laxative. One of my better secondary school memories

ReputationRep:
    Several Train rides...
    I also went through a phase when i was around 10 of stealing random things from people's gardens...like spades and brooms and stuff...we were that sad

ReputationRep:
    I stole a Batman figure when I was 9. I fit it under my shirt, I'm not proud and would so give money back to Woolworths but they're now closed. I guess I can donate it to charity then.
    Also pokemon cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Sex. That is all.
    You stole sex:eek:
    I wouldn't like what I will be doing then, whatever that may be.

ReputationRep:
    A Rolex, in the middle of the afternoon. SNM.

ReputationRep:
    A Boots magazine, it said 'FREE' in big letters so I took it, only realising later on closer inspection that it's only free to Boots card holders and I should have paid £1 :teehee:...

I can't believe people steal so much!

ReputationRep:
    A boeing 747 and a french elephant. But thats just todays work, not even in my top ten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    You stole sex:eek:
    I I wouldn't like what I will be doing then, whatever that may be.
    Only from those smaller and more vulnerable than me - thats ok right?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I'm not condoning theft. You shouldn't do it. I've stolen things in the past and I'm pretty sure many have (and maybe still are) too. Simply out of curiosity, what have you stolen and why? Was it an accidental theft? How expensive/big was the item? I've stolen things like stationary, cosmetics and magazines. Yes I know what you're thinking "what a bad girl: sexface:" But in my defensive, I was very young and care free. Yes, I know, the things I've stole aren't exactly impressive. So I was just wondering...What have you bad boys and girls ever stolen

Ta ta.
    A pair of magnets and a mini globe from the natural science museum in London when I was about 13 on a school trip. Felt like such a badman, especially with all the security and cameras around. I was on an adrenaline high ting! . Although those items have never served any purpose to me at all, and looking back I can see how foolish I was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Only from those smaller and more vulnerable than me - thats ok right?:rolleyes:
    yeah that's fine as long as you don't steal fun times from me.:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Strangest thing was probably a tuxedo-patterned man thong from Primark. Yes, I'm being deadly serious. I still have, and wear it frequently to this day. I did, however, buy the gold man thong that I also happen to own.

I used to work in Tesco, part-time, as a stock controller. For those who aren't aware; I basically just stuck reduction stickers on food for four hours, then went home. Anyway, me and a buddy would round up a series of ready-meals, confections, bakery items and smoothies etc, and reduce them all to ten pence-- sometimes five if we felt dangerous, then bought them all after our shift. Thirty quids worth of groceries for about two quid, probably less.

From the two years that I worked there, I probably managed to steal a few thousand pounds worth of stuff.

I also used to steal art supplies from the college store room, when the slow gentleman who usually occupied it was taking his bathroom and/or lunch break. I got a few cans of 3M fixative (13 bob a can in Rymans), in addition to myriads of other items.

ReputationRep:
    Such a random thing. When I was 5 I just grabbed a book about pregnancy (£4?) to read at home from the pharmacy whilst my mum was paying for something. It was only when we were making our way home, that she eventually saw the book in my hand. She was like "rgfoifdjcmiowfjvgerghewhatdidyo udo?!" :shock:

I didn't see the big deal, it was like borrowing a book from a library to me :teehee: and if I remember correctly, no, I didn't realise it was about pregnancy when I picked it up. It was just 'a book' to me.

ReputationRep:
    A quarry.

ReputationRep:
    *insert something humorously unstealable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    This.
    Most of the books in my bookcase are from my secondary school. WHenever the librarian asked for it back I would either be like "Yeah, I'll give it tomorrow" or "I never took that book out".
    But other than that some sweets from 99p Store and some things from Primark.
    Haha me too...was my last day at school before I moved and forgot I'd taken a book out

other than that it was probably some chewing gum (which was her fault because she didn't scan it!) :mad:

ReputationRep:
    The Mona Lisa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingofSpades)
    *insert something humorously unstealable
    My school's roof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cybergrad)
    A girl's virginity.
    It was rape then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.