Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are guys serous when they say they prefer slim girls to big girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh, I didn't mean like that at all. Like I said, I have nothing against big girls. In fact, I find some of them quite beautiful. I just find it strange when I hear so many people in society say that slim is seen as more desirable than big, yet I am seeing quite the opposite from my own experiences. It was a niggling thought that I just had to get out there.

And in all honesty, like you, I am quite shy and quiet myself, and that seems to do nothing in attracting guys . You must be just luckier that me. Thank you for your post
    Nah, I wasn't aiming that quote at you, it was towards some of the other posters on here. I get what you're saying because what your saying is true.
    Well, maybe you can hang around your confident friends and see what they do to get attention etc I guess you gotta learn it. I have to just to make friends because I'm shy when it comes to that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.