Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Check my picture on my profile, then tell me if I can't get a girl :| be serious love, money is more important right now, girls will always be there, I don't need to work to make them. Unlike money
    ....Urm okay.

Well It doesn't matter at the end of they day. My boyfriend is Italian and I am black soo I just don't see why you are annoyed by this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Why does this piss me off? is it something Psychological? I know I shouldn't get annoyed, but I have no control !
    OP, I'm mixed race too (Black Mum, White Dad), my black male cousins always get so annoyed whenever they see a mixed race or black girl with a white guy.

I have had white boyfriends in the past and so have my black girlfriends and I have noticed it pisses some black guys off big time. I have actually had black guys ask me 'is that your man? why are you with HIM'.

It's so odd. I don't know where you guys get it from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Dunno, the title looked interested, just wanted to add my input . That about you?
    the title interested you?

...same here :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestvrai)
    the title interested you?

...same here :perv:
    Lol, I do comment on a lot of threads. But I can tell what you're thinking

ReputationRep:
    I think it occurs in all races, tbh. It doesn't really matter though as it makes no difference in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how different this thread would be if it were "can't stand to see white girls with black guys"

ReputationRep:
    Just had to chime in and say that, to those who keep ranting about the subjectivity of attraction, you do really need to get out there and look at some of the people who walk our planet.

I have definitely seen girls who no other sane human being would find even remotely attractive and therefore girls who are objectively ugly.

ReputationRep:
    = Mixed race baby

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.