The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by d123
But the 80s were a dreadful decade for music, and Michael Jackson was part of that.

Ooooooh that was below the belt.

What could possibly be a better song than "The Final Countdown" or "99 Red Balloons"?

Booooo.
Reply 101
Original post by sixthformer
i bet you'd hate a asian or black man
and loved a blue eyed boy
my life is ****
i am inferior
because of a feature i didn't choose
people won't find me as attractive

It's funny how you want white people to find you attractive even though you think they are racist pigs.

They won't because you're a bitch rather then your skin/eye/who gives a **** colour.
OP, i think a better question would be

Why do a lot of mixed race people refer to themselves as black rather than white?

I will leave you lot to ponder that for a moment
Original post by Lewroll
No, no you cant. HAHA

awww?
is it because he is being watered down
aww you don't want your precious white skin to be tainted by a black person?
aww, your so ashamed to call him white
he has 50/50 genetics
50% of him is black
50% is white
call him black
i will call him white, rightfully
we can settle for the most accurate and rightful description
he is the first mixed raced president
as ali said,
he is the first president to have black ethnic origin, or part of him
Reply 104
don't you understand
by having a preference for blue eyes and green eyes
you autotmatically seclude 99.999% of asians and black people?
why? because they have brown eyes.
so you may call it a preference, but a preference like that is dangerously horrible.
i'd hate for a girl/guy to say to someone who likes them
sorry, i don't want to date you, you don't meet my preferences

I also like people with brown eyes...I just said light eyes can look very attractive on North Indians...I still don't see what's wrong with that. I didn't say they look bad with brown eyes, I still think they look nice.

People don't date those they don't find attractive. Everyone finds different things attractive. And there is nothing wrong with that.
Original post by Lewroll

Why do a lot of mixed race people refer to themselves as black rather than white?

but i dont think that is very true. many mixed race people will emphasise the fact that they arent actually fully black to make themselves (?) feel better/more accepted. this is true.
Reply 106
I'm sure in the very olden days Obama wouldn't be allowed to sit at the front of the bus or drank from the "white" americanswater fountains. Neither would Tiger Woods or Lewis Hamilton... Rosa Parks had white descent in her yet she still had to sit at the back of the bus. Just sayin
i bet you'd hate a asian or black man
and loved a blue eyed boy
my life is ****
i am inferior
because of a feature i didn't choose
people won't find me as attractive

I think you need therapy. Now.

And for the love of god, please stop typing like that!
Original post by Lewroll

very good question.
Reply 109
don't you understand
by having a preference for blue eyes and green eyes
you autotmatically seclude 99.999% of asians and black people?
why? because they have brown eyes.
so you may call it a preference, but a preference like that is dangerously horrible.
i'd hate for a girl/guy to say to someone who likes them
sorry, i don't want to date you, you don't meet my preferences

ummm....just because you have a preference for a characteristic doesn't mean you will never ever look at anyone who doesn't have that characteristic. I know it's a pretty wild and crazy notion, but a lot of people actually find personality more attractive than any physical features. I know, shock horror!
Reply 110
Original post by yituool

Original post by yituool
What about the guy on the Dentyl Smooth mouthwash advert? He's the real deal

:rofl:

I always look for these kind of posts in such serious, yet completely stupid threads.
Original post by The TSR Star.
i love your username. its just like loo roll.

Thank you, i never noticed that :biggrin:

What are you lot talking about?
Imma let you finish, but Michael Jackson was the best singer of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!
Original post by Benammieh
I'm sure in the very olden days Obama wouldn't be allowed to sit at the front of the bus or drank from the "white" americanswater fountains. Neither would Tiger Woods or Lewis Hamilton... Rosa Parks had white descent in her yet she still had to sit at the back of the bus. Just sayin

not because they were black
i mean they had every right to be called white
as well as black
the society at that time hated mixed race people who watered down their precious pure white genes
Reply 113
awww?
is it because he is being watered down
aww you don't want your precious white skin to be tainted by a black person?
aww, your so ashamed to call him white
he has 50/50 genetics
50% of him is black
50% is white
call him black
i will call him white, rightfully
we can settle for the most accurate and rightful description
he is the first mixed raced president
as ali said,
he is the first president to have black ethnic origin, or part of him

I thought you said we can't call him black? :rolleyes:

Also, I'm pretty sure Lewroll meant you can't call him "the first white president" because there have been several other presidents before him who were white.
Original post by alibobs
ummm....just because you have a preference for a characteristic doesn't mean you will never ever look at anyone who doesn't have that characteristic. I know it's a pretty wild and crazy notion, but a lot of people actually find personality more attractive than any physical features. I know, shock horror!

so you're saying,
hey 99.999% of blacks, hey 99.999% whites
i prefer coloured eyes
you don't have them
i will allow it
dwrry, you don't have gorgeous eyes
so i will judge on personality
yes
it's bull.
Original post by The TSR Star.
but i dont think that is very true. many mixed race people will emphasise the fact that they arent actually fully black to make themselves (?) feel better/more accepted. this is true.

However many others (especially in america, from my first hand experience) will refer to themselves as black. Obama is an example of this.
So i suppose the question we have to ask ourselves is, Why? :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
very good question.

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by .Ali.
I thought you said we can't call him black? :rolleyes:

Also, I'm pretty sure Lewroll meant you can't call him "the first white president" because there have been several other presidents before him who were white.

i didn't say he was the first white president
and by black person, i meant his father.
i know there were 43 white presidents before him...!
Original post by Lewroll
Thank you, i never noticed that :biggrin:

What are you lot talking about?
Imma let you finish, but Michael Jackson was the best singer of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!

Oh yeah thats a good one :wink:
Original post by .Ali.
I also like people with brown eyes...I just said light eyes can look very attractive on North Indians...I still don't see what's wrong with that. I didn't say they look bad with brown eyes, I still think they look nice.

People don't date those they don't find attractive. Everyone finds different things attractive. And there is nothing wrong with that.

yeah lets prefer coloured hair and eyes and ignore blacks and asians, and people who aren't caucasion
we are waste
we don't deserve attractive features
you darwin ape pigs
Reply 119
i didn't say he was the first white president
and by black person, i meant his father.
i know there were 43 white presidents before him...!

You did, you said "I could easily call him the first white president". That's what Lewroll quoted you saying.

Latest

Trending

Trending