Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? Watch

(Original post by kellybee)
    Was it onions? Me and my friends rubbed onions on this girls pizza without her knowing because she claimed that she would be violently ill should any of her food come in contact with onions. She wasn't. Such lolage!
    It's chocolate, and it's not 'lolage' for me, I was violently ill.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, your friends sound like a bunch of LADs.

ReputationRep:
    There not friends! They sound so mean-do they not understand how horrible they are being?! honestly I wouldn't be friends with them or at least talk to them about how out of order they are xx Oh, I hope you get better (for tomorrow), I had to go the hospital at Christmas and it's not fun, But I was 11 and they gave me an animal ark book as a Christmas present which I thought was sweet xx

ReputationRep:
    My mates was drunk at my other mates party,got rejected by the girl he fancied, downed a whole bottle of vod and went to take a dump....All well and good, until he forgot to close the door, being the kind friends they are shouted for the girls to come through and see XD and some idiot took a picture of his tiny knob and bush.Glad I wasn't there disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry - I really really really know how you feel! I've got Sparkalaphobia (laugh all you want, even I think it's stupidly funny!) which is a fear of glitter. I'm also allergic to chocolate and TONNES of other stuff so I'm victim to practical jokes almost everyday....friggin hate glittery christmas cards so thanks for that "friends"! X

ReputationRep:
    Aww, pretty harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    You probably got raped by one of your boyfriends too but just don't know about it.
    I wondered why my anus felt looser

ReputationRep:
    I see I was neg repped, so I am sorry that you took what I said badly. It was intended as a joke and nothing more, however, I didn't realise the severity of your reaction, which does change it. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, so if someone put dairy in my meal specifically to cause a reaction, it would be a little harsh, but not bad enough to warrant me considering to lose them as a friend.

In light of your actual reaction, if your friends knew it would be like that, then that is quite mean.
    I've always wondered how you can be friends with someone who essentially incites you to vomit.... Pretty much every time I see someone do a dirty pint, actually.

Oddly enough, my personal phobia is vomiting itself. Luckily my friends (some at least) are nice enough not to make me do things that would cause this. I hope you find friends who are nice enough to at least care for you afterwards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    I wondered why my anus felt looser

ReputationRep:
    Was it onions? Me and my friends rubbed onions on this girls pizza without her knowing because she claimed that she would be violently ill should any of her food come in contact with onions. She wasn't. Such lolage!
    Do you realise what a **** that makes you for doing that (without being 100% sure she actually wouldn't be violently ill)? What would you have done/felt if she'dve actually been seriously ill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Do you realise what a **** that makes you for doing that (without being 100% sure she actually wouldn't be violently ill)? What would you have done/felt if she'dve actually been seriously ill?

Some people just can't handle the banter... :facepalm:

On a more serious note, we knew she wasn't - she used to come round my house all the time when we were kids and my mum cooked with onion, and she never requests onion-less food at restaurants or anything. We wouldn't have done it if there was a chance of her actually being ill. Well maybe we would. She's not a particularly nice person. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My mate is scared of birds - so we started throwing chips near him when at the beach and there were loads of seagulls around >

ReputationRep:
    There ARE worse.

I have Juvenile Arthritis and my friends sometimes punch my hand. I have skin cancer on the same hand, they're always making jokes about dying lol.

Impulsiveness and immaturity is all it is, and why they do it? Because they love you, as crazy as it may sound.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they were making the jokes as a copying mechanism. My mum had breast cancer and the only way my brother could cope with the possiblity of loosing my mum was by joking about death and the hair loss. If it upsets you - maybe it would be a good to just tell them that it upsets you and if they were true friends they would stop? x

ReputationRep:
    Some people just can't handle the banter... :facepalm:

On a more serious note, we knew she wasn't - she used to come round my house all the time when we were kids and my mum cooked with onion, and she never requests onion-less food at restaurants or anything. We wouldn't have done it if there was a chance of her actually being ill. Well maybe we would. She's not a particularly nice person. :cool:
    Seeee that's different it's not really banter if it's potentially life threatening.. "banter" isn't an excuse to potentially put someone's life in danger. it's an excuse to play pranks on your mates but there is a line that's all. and what you did as I said you actually knew she wouldn't be sick as you kinda knew she was lying, whereas with the OP they just did it to make him ill.

p.s. guessing the neg was from you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.