Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever sworn at your parents? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have, she shouldn't have gotten me so mad. But i regret it and wish I can take it back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that
    Never, because I could never repay my mother/father back for what they have done for me since birth!
    It's absolutely disgusting whoever does swear at his parents

ReputationRep:
    Yes, just not to their face.

ReputationRep:
    nah at my parents.. that's ****ed man.
    they don't mind me swearing in front of them, just at them. i wouldn't even want to!
    bare disrespectful

ReputationRep:
    No (I respect my parents - I'm not afraid of them). It is a very shameful thing to do tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r3l4x3d)
    'Punished'?
    Yes. My botty would get a smack :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Na I try not to talk to anyone at home.

ReputationRep:
    I have not even sworn in the presence of my parents, not even any light swear words. It is funny because my dad regularly swears at me if I do something to annoy him.

ReputationRep:
    I've sworn at my mum thousands of times, at my dad no because then I'd get my ass kicked.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I'm an angel child. I'm hurl abuse if rude people come my way though. It's how things should work.

ReputationRep:
    Never. But if they really piss me off I mutter swear words under my breath at them when they leave the room.

ReputationRep:
    no not cool, I have seen the type that swear at their parents they are those spoiled little brats you see on world's strictest parents

ReputationRep:
    Casually, yes ... but never to insult them, no.

ReputationRep:
    I swear with them, not at them.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, yes. I have sworn at my mother but never at my father.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that
    Yeah most days, all of my family swear a lot. I probably swear more around my family than with friends tbh.

It's therapeutic.

*I would only swear at them if I was really angry.

ReputationRep:
    I love how all minority ethnic groups recognise that the wooden spoon is as deadly as a gun when a mother is holding it.
    It's what brings us together.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I swear in front of me mother, hardly ever to her.

ReputationRep:
    lol yep i swear at them.. at bad and good times hahaa
    my dad doesnt swear inront of me but when hes on the phone every second word is **** soo if they tell me off ill juet be ilke dad influenced me :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.