Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Unconditionally firmed UCL today! It says in my sig and everything!

ReputationRep:
    Firming UCL for Medicine and insuring as well - chem with maths!
    Just have to wait for one more reply now so I can do it all!

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for a Msci in Medical Physics, conditional AAB. I really hope everything goes to plan loved the campus so much and just being in london, i'm from the rural countryside so anywhere is better, but daaymmm London!

Anyone hoping to get Astor College for accommodation/ doing a physics course (or med' phys' if your one of the other elusive 24 who will be doing the same course)?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed my unconditional offer for biological sciences....IM SO EXCITED!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of firming ucl for geography woooooo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikkisong)
    Just got my offer for Global Migration Msc today!! Almost 100% I'm going to firm....doing a bit of a dance right now.:bban:
    Hey I also have an unconditional offer for Global Migration, and I also confirmed. I guess we'll be classmates then!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my offer for Classics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabiolafei)
    Hey I also have an unconditional offer for Global Migration, and I also confirmed. I guess we'll be classmates then!
    That's great to hear! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who had ever heard about the program! Are you an international student as well?

ReputationRep:
    ahah...same! I am Italian from Rome, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    hey where all the biomed people at????????? i wanna talk to sum potential classmates!

ReputationRep:
    Chemical Engineers??

ReputationRep:
    Probably going to firm UCL for MSci Maths - any other maths people?

(Original post by RWills)
    Anyone hoping to get Astor College for accommodation/
    :five: Astor's my favourite at the moment, unless I hear bad things about it/become slightly less of a cheapskate

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Biochemical Engineering a few minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    MSc Adaptive Architecture and Computation

anyone lukin for any private accomm??

ReputationRep:
    BSc Geography and Economics
    Offer: AAA

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional Firm for BA Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    architecture firmed

ReputationRep:
    Firm information business and management

ReputationRep:
    So glad this thread has appeared! I firmed UCL Law with Hispanic Law a couple of weeks ago, with Southampton as my insurance. Just have to work on getting AAA now!

ReputationRep:
    Probably going to firm UCL. I have an unconditional offer to study economics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.