You're a slut rabbit. :teehee:
    I'm not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Two words; "Low" and "standards".
    Matter of opinion, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)

Ah, that's why people say those on JK are unattractive.

Proud to be British

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    I'm not!
    You have about 100000000000000 wives. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    You have about 100000000000000 wives. :hmmm:
    Not anymo', ho'. I be rollin' on my own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimalme)
    I'm good looking, yes, but I'm not going to plaster my face to prove it. do u think I'm a moron, of course there is good looking people in every nation, I want to know why the "general" population of the uk is far worse looking than the rest Europe. I'm considering the fact that it is due to the more relaxed lifestyle that is in play here, more a scruffy 'kick back after work, then pub' attitude that has shaped a lot of people, or misshaped a lot of people. I'm worried the way thing are heading.
    Well I can only speak from experience, I have been to many European countries and the ratio of good looking to ugly is no different to here in any of them. But you have a point, we do have the highest obesity rate in Europe, perhaps we need to take a few tips from the rest of them.

Anyway I apologise for being aggressive in my posts. It just pisses me off because this thread topic has been brought up thousands of times before, often by people who think they are being original and clever.

ReputationRep:
    Not anymo', ho'. I be rollin' on my own.
    You got dumped eh? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    You got dumped eh? :console:
    Yeah, by all of my wives innit.

Stop spamming. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    This is so true... If you go to some other countries, you'll certainly see a difference.

Brazil, Eastern Europe, Italy etc.

Also, the British tend to dress really badly.

Edit: I just found this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-J9ZpQYW8s

HAHAAHA

(it is a little bit exaggearate, but, for the most part is accurate.)

*books plane ticket*

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    OP, you are the sole cause for our low ranking, your ugliness transcends that which is known to humans at present.

ReputationRep:
    Not true, I'm British and women literally fall at my feet...

Five seconds after injecting them with a strong sedative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    It's alright.

That said, regardless of the correct term, they're still bloody hot. :fan:
    Indeed. :fan:

My friend and I made a "joke club" years ago. So I think I can be excused!
    We called it "BPB" (British Pretty Boys) *facepalm* lol.

(Original post by Luceria)
      Indeed. :fan:

My friend and I made a "joke club" years ago. So I think I can be excused!
      We called it "BPB" (British Pretty Boys) *facepalm* lol.
      Or British Posh Boys. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Steevee)
      I don't find many Middle Eastern women good looking, and I've seen a fai few ugly ones soo.....
      But by normal Western standards of beauty, Middle Eastern women would be considered beautiful. I'm talking about the real Middle Eastern women, not the Hollywood stereotype of some hairy woman in a burka. Also people from the Middle East have more diverse phenotypes unlike East Asians, and half the people from the Middle East don't look much different to people from countries like Italy, Croatia, etc.

Countries like Iran, Lebanon and Syria are known to have some of the most beautiful women in the world.

ReputationRep:
      Haha. He was the main reason I started watching Gossip Girl (more of a guilty pleasure).. I was rather surprised when I found out he's English. I'm a huge Anglophile, and he was the only male cast member I found attractive. lol.
      Same for me. I started watching it after being persuaded by a couple of friends, they used him being attractive almost as bait, haha. I love love love his Chuck accent though, which puts his natural accent into a close second. He's ridiculously dreamy.

I'm partial to Chace Crawford too, on a good day. Less so though because he's too pretty preppy boy for me.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, by all of my wives innit.

Stop spamming. :unimpressed:
      :hand: No need to get sour about it.

My contribution to the thread: OP is ugly.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lukas1051)

Proud to be British
      Well, it's shows like "Jeremy Kyle" and "Spoilt Teenagers" and "Supersize vs Skinny" and "Style by Jury" etc which make this stereotype. The only British shows aired abroad, at least here in Norway, are about (body)image and the improvement of this, or mentally messed up people.

Gillian McKeith isn't helping either, complaining about her people to the whole world.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
      Matter of opinion, no?
      Nope, matter of genetics thanks to science

(Original post by CharlieBee_90)
      Because you've met enough British people to make a valid judgement. You won't meet even a percentage of all British people in your life time. So really you could say the exact same thing about your statement.
      Oh yes I have to meet everyone to know that the UK is an island and that many, many foreign countries regard Brits as ugly. What are you working on? Sheer ignorance? What do you have to show the opposite? That's right, nothing

ReputationRep:
      "Norwegian women are considered the most beautiful with more than three-quarters (76 per cent) making the grade."

:laugh: I've read this before. I think Beautiful People was started by a Dane though.

British actually, he's ashamed to admit it.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Koobideh)
      But by normal Western standards of beauty, Middle Eastern women would be considered beautiful. I'm talking about the real Middle Eastern women, not the Hollywood stereotype of some hairy woman in a burka. Also people from the Middle East have more diverse phenotypes unlike East Asians, and half the people from the Middle East don't look much different to people from countries like Italy, Croatia, etc.

Countries like Iran, Lebanon and Syria are known to have some of the most beautiful women in the world.
      I'm sure they do, but I'm talking about the average women. I suppose it's peronal preference in the end, but I wouldn't say they are better looking than British women on the whole.

But regardless of specific countries, I think we can both agre that British women are far more attractive than the average women from other countries.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.