(Original post by Anonymous)
    don't think i'm ever gonna have one
    Did you call me?

ReputationRep:
    16, with the girl I fancied at a party. I was all like :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    People have LDR's at the age of 16 these days? :lolwut:
    I know of someone who had one at the age of 14.

ReputationRep:
    Year 6 Primary school, was ten.
    6 of us were dared to pull behind this wall in school. So we did, and all got in trouble for it haha...we got 'the talk' from teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollimac)
    Monica Belluci is Italian you mongrel
    You should not talk while having longish beasts in your mouth. Do what I say.

ReputationRep:
    nice 1.

ReputationRep:
    It was ~3am, at the beach, wasted after prom.

As far as I remember it was ****ing incredible. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    k bbz :sexface:
    Such a naughty girl...:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I am seventeen and haven't kissed a girl yet, even though I get the opportunity to do so nearly every day lol. But I am religious so ........ I'll wait until marriage. I want a straight route into heaven inshallah with no sins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    It was ~3am, at the beach, wasted after prom.

As far as I remember it was ****ing incredibly... :sexface:
    Don't need to lie. We all know it was as any other common special kiss.:rolleyes: If you need something decent, PM No one will know...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    18....took me about three minutes to know what what happening. Was good

ReputationRep:
    I was 13 and it was on the swings in the local park, total cliche

ReputationRep:
    An innocent 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Did you?!
    No i didn't i was only 13 and it felt a bit weird seeing as it was the first time we'd been together properly. Looking back though mabye i should have, she was very good looking... far beyond my standards in my opinion.

But mostly no because i'd never done it before and she had apparently, i was nervous and i didn't want to be **** at it !!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a case of 3rd time lucky - when I was 14 we had a brief game of Spin The Bottle, and this guy was supposed to kiss me but he miss and got somewhere between my cheek and the side of my mouth. Nowhere close enough.

2nd time: Quite a few years later - I was 17 and just got my first boyfriend (this was 10+ months ago!) Been accustomed to kissing him on the cheek; but the urge came over me to "kiss" him on the lips - which lasted <1 sec and was probably more like a brush of lips - and I ran away, thinking "What the hell have you done? Oh shoot, Ari, you've scared him off now...it's only been a week since you two started going out!" xD

But no matter, because the next evening, we had a proper one: upside-down, a bit like in Spider Man (albeit not as extreme.) And he initiated it.

That one was perfect, even though there have been plenty more since then

ReputationRep:
    14 in an alley way..classy kid xD

ReputationRep:
    in starbucks at 15
    oh yes

it was really nice, actually, ha
    i initiated. there were no tongues at all, i was terrified, so it ended up being an extended peck.

ReputationRep:
    I was 15, with my first bf. It was ok I guess.

ReputationRep:
    My first full on snog was 13.

I was on the under 16 football team but the issue was that everyone else on the football team was 16. So when I went to a party and this 17 year old girl heard I was on the team she assumed I was 16. She never asked my age and we were getting of for a few hours.

Pretty sure she got mocked for that for a bit.

She added me on facebook about a year ago and we talk every now and then. We laugh about it now and she's glad she was the first girl I kissed I think. Fairly sure she wouldn't do it again if she had the chance though.

Plus side for me ? Major man points that monday when everyone found out I pulled a girl in lower 6th.

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to be kissed at 17- quite pathetic i suppose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.