Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you ENJOY your first kiss? (Poll) Watch

• View Poll Results: Did you enjoy your first kiss?
    Yes, I'll remember it for the rest of my life!
    25.47%
    No way, it was awful. I'm trying to forget about it.
    19.25%
    Eh. Nothing special, nothing terrible.
    37.68%
    I've never had my first kiss.
    17.60%

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah. My dad taught me. Thanks, dad.
    (LOL EWW)

ReputationRep:
    it was an exoerience none the less but not my best due to my bf irritating me and taking the mickey all the time! :P (there is height difference between us) and i was so **** scared and nervous i just went for it and my aim wasn't exactly right by hitting half lip-half chin! i got it in the end but it's so embarrassing and i wished it turned out better! :P

ReputationRep:
    It was really really bad. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstar6318)
    I have yet to meet that right person!
    Aww It'll happen, just be patient!

ReputationRep:
    It was ****. I don't really care.

Glad I didnt bang that munter though.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. And that guy's next 5 ones didn't get much better.
    Sadly enough, I think I'll remember them for a while yet.Ew/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte76)
    it was an exoerience none the less but not my best due to my bf irritating me and taking the mickey all the time! :P (there is height difference between us) and i was so **** scared and nervous i just went for it and my aim wasn't exactly right by hitting half lip-half chin! i got it in the end but it's so embarrassing and i wished it turned out better! :P
    It was fully on the bottom of my chin and you know it

ReputationRep:
    I still remember it very well, but it wasn't so special because it had no significance.
    It was at a home party. We were both drunk and having a conversation outside, just the 2 of us, and then all of a sudden she pushed me against the wall and kissed me out of nothing. I was quite surprised... But yeah, as some people already mentioned, this pic describes pretty well what our tongues were doing:

http://nicsnotebook.com/wp-content/g...ng-machine.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ehh it was awkward. And the teacher walking by, sure didn't help.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed it but won't remember it forever because I then had way better

ReputationRep:
    first kiss? i wish

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss.

I was 15. She was 18. I didn't like her very much. She was obsessed with me.

We were both at this party. I fell asleep. Woke up with her on my face. All over my face. It was wet. I paniked. Fled.

And I thought first kisses where supposed to happen by moonlight on a bridge.

Story of my life. :banghead:

I'll let you know when it happens :nn:

ReputationRep:
    Depends whether you mean my technical first one or the one I consider my first one.

Technically first -> Was absolutely smashed off my face in the uni nightclub and ended up making out with someone I already knew I really didn't like - he had a piercing as well which added to the weirdness of it all. It wasn't awful (I was a bit too drunk to care tbh) but it did put me off kissing for a bit - more because of the circumstances than anything else.

The one I consider my first -> Drunk in a club (funny pattern this) had been dating someone for a short while so did actually like him. I remember kissing him and thinking that it was a lot better than that other first time and how much more I was enjoying it. I still wouldn't consider it mind-blowing though, was really good fun but wasn't a pivotal moment in my life.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, my first kiss wasn't exactly something to be proud of - a guy was 'cheating' with me, on his girlfriend (we were 15) and I went over to his house, we were chilling and it kind of happened. It's not really a kiss I want to regard as my first, but hey it'll be one I won't forget.

ReputationRep:
    Mine wasn't remotely romantic- we were both drunk and she was straight xD It was a lot of fun though and she was a good kisser so that's alright.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely enjoyed it, it was very sweet (although a few weeks later he told me I was shaking during it) and I couldn't've picked a better first boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    So weird to think back then, as it was in such a different part of my life (growing up... :rolleyes:)

I was 16, and he'd already asked if he could kiss me a few days before. I freaked out and said no, as I was worried my mum would see us. When it happened we were under some trees in a field, sheltering from the rain and it was getting dark.

Afterwards I discovered my dad, not very happy, looking for us in the rain. Come to think of it, he was probably very worried about me (the guy wasn't the best of people).

The actual kiss was quite sweet, which was strange considering who he was. I do remember thinking "aaarghhhh what the hell am I supposed to be doing.."

Such a surreal experience, I most definitely won't forget it.

ReputationRep:
    No. I was drunk and had kebab hanging out my mouth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.