Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    Perhaps they were going by white standards lol?
    true dat true dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBYoungLady)
    Tbh I don't think beyonce has a big butt, it's just WIDE! She has thick legs and big hips and that's it.

TreyC blow Kim outta the water lmao My boyfriend got all depressed when TreyC left xfactor lmao
    Lol. Ahh well, I'll just take comfort in that I my bum is so much like Rihannas and she stole the show on x factor. I always thought that one cannot dance with a flat bottom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screenager2004)
    Hate to break it to you, but you're having a laugh if you think you can blame the entirety of your failure at courtship solely on your behind. Men aren't idiots, they care more about your face, hair, boobs, weight and personality than the bum area.
    Did a women just take control of this account while out of the kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Lol. Ahh well, I'll just take comfort in that I my bum is so much like Rihannas and she stole the show on x factor. I always thought that one cannot dance with a flat bottom.
    LOL If you're bum is like rihanna's it may be flat from a black person's perspective, but it's sexy and toned by a white person's perspective :P

ReputationRep:
    isn't it just

if only i could have one like that lool

ReputationRep:
    They only look tasteless if they are dressed trashy like some of the girls in that pic.

tasteless?

http://nigerian-girls.com/wp-content...-1-600x800.jpg

no offence but i'd hate to have a flat bum which is why i'm doin squats as i continue to lose weight
    Body wise - **** me this chick would get it. :sexface:

The others were - meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    I feel amourous towards large posteriors, you additional acquaintances cannot dispute this.
    Are you going natural? Looks good, really highlights your bone structure

ReputationRep:
    Do some sqauts. Job done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    See!! I'm not making this up am I? People are making out as if I am, but black guys do assess black girls attractiveness mainly based on the bum.
    I have big boobs and am a size 8/10, are you sure you aren't talking about me lol.
    NO WE DON'T. I don't know where you got this idea. Yes we like a nice bum, buts it's not like we IGNORE every other feature.

ReputationRep:
    NICe pert bum nothing better....I would reccomend getting some botox there makin it nice and ample.

I just saw this girl.....nice personality, pretty face, oooo O wait Her derriere is a a few cmetres off perfection ....I want those things looking like two juice balls...TWO marshmellows. squeezable, loveable ,hugeable

Im kidding ....just eat more.....and do some but workouts...
    honestly though....

ReputationRep:
    because saying black girls have ass makes them feel that they don't loool I agree that not all black girls have ass but a looooooot of them do. It's the way our pelvis arches and historically black people stored fat in their buttocks, breasts, lips and hips to keep them warm. It's genetic. You can't argue with that lol And tbh what some white people perceive to be a big bum isn't what black people perceive to be big loool and visa versa. Someone said Kylie Minogue has a big bum, I was like wtf? WHAT bum?
    because in a hot country like africa or the caribbeans, keeping warm is the evolutionary goal?

Girl's gotta have booty. You need some cushion for the pushin', or else it feels like f***ing a small child with all that bone. Girl gotta have some meat!

http://dynastyseries.com/wp-content/...-7-525x362.jpg

She aint even black!

ReputationRep:
    OI! white girls have arses! i cant get rid of mine, lol. but the male species seem to enjoy it very much :P and dont worry its not always about the ass! x

ReputationRep:
    You just offended 90% of black women saying that loool That's actually rude. How about if i said small bums make a girl look less womanly and less sexy?
    That's my opinion really. I personally am not a fan of huge bums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benammieh)
    That's my opinion really. I personally am not a fan of huge bums.
    lool alright then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fat-Love)
    because in a hot country like africa or the caribbeans, keeping warm is the evolutionary goal?

Let me stress - GENETICS! whether it's cold or not, the reasons why people of an african descent so that's basically Caribbean, South American and African black people USUALLY have bigger butts, bigger thighs etc depending on what part of Africa you're from, they're all shaped differently but the big bum is something all african women have in common..NOT ALL but majority.

ReputationRep:
    Lemme guess, she's Latin or turkish or Italian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    OI! white girls have arses! i cant get rid of mine, lol. but the male species seem to enjoy it very much :P and dont worry its not always about the ass! x
    It is for me LOL If i lose my bum whilst i'm losing weight I'll forever be depressed lmao which is why i'm up'ing on my squats and lunges

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself, i'm Asian I dont specifically go for my own, if you have a pretty face and low body fat then WIN!

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a fail.

Having a bum doesn't compensate for an ugly face or lack of boobs or being fat.

Sort it out ladies.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.