Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, was a pretty good year.

ReputationRep:
    A big surprise really and pretty good.

..but its gone way too fast.

ReputationRep:
    an absolutely crappy one. Possibly the worst year ive had in years.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Tiring.

ReputationRep:
    A mix. I ruined my AS's, fell out with the friends I had at the start of the year, fell out with a few people in the next one I found myself into, realized it'd be unrealistic for me to go to Cambridge or UCL. However have got offers from a few good universities that I think I can do well at unlike the above, got a girlfriend and learned quite a lot about the world and other people. Haven't really revised sufficiently for my retakes, so will be studying hard come new year.

A bit of a filler between school and A2s/University.

ReputationRep:
    Fairly eventful. I finished GCSEs, started A Levels, got my first job, went to Disney World and survived the regeneration of the tenth Doctor. Next year scares me

ReputationRep:
    it's been exciting and full of new experiences :mmm:
    alot of work though :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant. Well. It started off pretty crap with me being dumped in February, but it all went uphill from about March onwards. I got through 3rd year of my degree, successfully completed two placements during the summer, had a summer not worrying about any long distance relationship (unlike the summer before), secured a post-grad training position as a pre-registration pharmacist, stopped bothering with "friends" who only wanted me when they were having personal problems, and concentrated on my real friends.

2010 was a GOOD year

ReputationRep:
    The best year so far in my life
    Exciting, and amazing and I've been incredibly happy and I've met some great people, made some really good friends and done good stuff And aahhh I have never been happier than I have this year.
    Parts of it have been crappy with me failing one exam at uni which kind of ****ed up a lot of uni stuff. But I've just got a coursework result and did much better than I expected so hopefully things will get better to do with uni.
    I'm going to end 2010 and start 2011 with some of the best people I know so that's all good.

I turn 21 in 2011. It's all downhill from then..

ReputationRep:
    One of the best years. I've met few amazing people :love:

ReputationRep:
    It was a mixed year, the good and bad happened. Everything can't go perfect though, in comparison to '07-'09 it was brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Best so far.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine going to uni will be more eventful than going into year 13. *cough freshers cough*

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I guess.

Didn't do as good in my Jan resits as I'd hoped, didn't do as well in my A Levels as I'd hoped but still got into my chosen uni. Had some trouble with flatmates but it's got much better since I've moved out. Got friends I know I can trust (and got rid of some "people baggage" too), and met and got together with my awesome boyfriend, even if he is a bit of a wimp sometimes when it comes to the cold

ReputationRep:
    according to most GCSE students it was very bad.
    Especially who took AS math and AS biology. The worst and hardest exams more than all of the past papers.
    Solved past papers 2 times, solved the whole book and 2 times, be the top of my class in the trial exams and wtf a CC!!!
    A person I met who is exactly like the girl who was in the film "slap her she's french" (but this time he's a boy) made me lose most of my friends.
    After playing in a soccer club in the original formation (in the main 11 players of the team) top scorer last season. Then I kicked out because the F***** new coach didn't like me for no reason.

ARGHH!!
    I really wish that would be my worst year ever.
    Any worse than that I could hate my whole life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.